It's a great situation to have.

First of all, a big hell no to either of those Bretsky trades.

Receiver by committee is an excellent thing. No team can cover them all, and if somebody gets hurt, we've always got spares. In addition to all five of those mentioned, Heath looked better than a lot of teams' backups, Toure is not nothing, and before the season there seemed to be hope for Dubose. All that and two, maybe 3 or 4 good TEs.

While Watson may still have the biggest upside, I think they use him sparingly to keep him healthy, maybe mostly as a deep threat/decoy. I have a better opinion of Doubs than most people. I see him as at least as good as most teams' #2 WR. Reed and Melton both have about the same skill set, something we really didn't have since Cobb was young, and better than what most teams have of that kind of WR. I guess Wicks would be my choice for most likely to break out of the pack. I see a lot of Davante Adams in him.

Imagine being an opposing DC having to prepare for all that with a mobile QB that can get them the ball and at very least adequate, more likely excellent RB(s) too.