I have the most confidence in Reed/Wicks, that might be recency bias.

Reed is pretty good. He's like a Jennings/Cobb hybrid.
Wicks was open a lot all year long, it took MLF time to notice.

It also took time for the rookies to pick up the offense, and it took time for Love to throw them the ball on time and with a modicum of accuracy.

Doubs is a very good WR3 or 4. Possession receiver. I think his hands are good but not as great as some say. Not a great athlete by NFL standards which hurts him, but he's a good player and Love trusts him.

Watson is a total wildcard so I have least confidence in him. When he's healthy and playing, he is capital-D Dangerous. Injuries and chemistry with Love sidetracked him most of the year. i really hope he gets his hamstring/knee issues resolved before they become chronic and it robs him of some of that rare athleticism. If he can stay healthy, he's like gasoline - we've seen he can go off for multiple TDs in multiple consecutive games, and some defenses were clearly scared enough to have done things to prevent him from going off against them.

I am very curious to see Melton, Heath and Dubose. Melton was a pleasant surprise, I think he's decent. I wonder if he's a backup for Reed as slot guy or for Watson as speed guy.

Barring a lights-out offseason/TC, Toure is the odd man out.