This is lame. Diluting the product, and the product is the fight between teams on the field doesn’t sit well with me. For those complaining about the safety of players. I don’t get paid millions or even hundreds of thousands for work. Unlike Bobble and Tex most of us aren’t big money ballers.

The game I play also involves risk and I can get hurt too. My job doesn’t change because of it. The same applies to all of you most likely. AntiPolarBear could get burned really bad flipping your burger. Do we just microwave the hamburger so he is safe? The loss of quality and enjoyment would be tremendous. These mofos can alway work a regular job and still find themselves physically wrecked at old age. Ask welders or someone who works at a sheet metal place. Food manufacturing plants have sharp shit alll over. Occupational hazard is basically what watch.

When the price of tickets keeps going up and the physical action goes down we are getting ripped off. Yes there should be measures to stay safe like equipment upgrades but game flow should remain untouched.