How about that! The crap little team that played over their heads (not to mention getting their thug Izzo style enabled by the God damned officials) to beat the Badgers reverted to normal and turned to shit against Duke. I hate it when that happens. Oh well.

I'm still 50/50 or 60/40 for Gard. As I said, I wouldn't mind at all if he sunk to the level of using that bullshit Izzo style which I hate but which teams get away with nowadays. I disagree that he is a bad recruiter. He just misses on a lot of Wisconsin high schoolers for whatever reason.

For the record, Bretsky, yes I absolutely do say the Badgers consistently get shafted by the God damned refs, but the Bucks not so much. The NBA was horrible for bias 10 or 20 years ago, and the Bucks were among the biggest victims then, but things have improved to where now, about the only time that bias shows up is when the Celtics are playing. For whatever reason, they clearly get favoritism. As for enabling thug defense, I've noticed that the Bucks have turned it up a notch or two on that in the past few games with Rivers. Whatever works, I guess.