Thread: Bracketology 2024

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Badgers out. The fucking season is over. Fuck the God damned officials. Fuck God damned Tom Izzo for starting that crap style - foul literally hundreds of times, knowing they will only get called for 20 or so, and the God damned officials will call them closer on the other team to keep the number of fouls even. Sometimes the Badgers play good enough to overcome that shit, sometimes they don't. Tonight they didn't. Fuck the damn NCAA for enabling that shit and fuck the God damned lame-assed commentators who just say "good defense".
    My favorite NBA player is Dennis Rodman and I was a “shutdown” defender playing hoops in my youth. Therefore, I actually dig that aggressive Izzo-style defense.

Watched the game from a poker room, and let’s be real, yo. Wisconsin couldn’t score if they were in a brothel with a million frogskins - credit to James Midison’s defense. And Wisconsin’s defense itself was as defenseless as 77 of the Mavs playing defense. I coulda defended better than any of the Badgers in this game, and I ain’t played hoops since I shut down Charles Darren in a pickup game on the Wisconsin-Stevens Point campus in 2004.

The better team won, I reckon and whatnot.

Btw, Tex, received and read your recent PM. Good post. Inspiring.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 03-23-2024 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Grammar? Fritz?
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.