Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
Certainly seems like this is Jones trying to stick it to the Packers. It’s not like he’s making a king’s ransom for the Vikings compared to what the Packers were looking for him to accept, and he signed very quickly. This will absolutely impact his legacy as a Packer, no different than Favre. Still a great Packer, but this move will reduce his luster as a former Packer…and how much extra coin did he get for that? Not much.
Like I said, everyone has an ego, defined by the layman as “a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.” And that ego is as fragile and as sensitive as fuck.

We all know Bobble’s ego is as big as his net worth. That’s why he refuses to “acknowledge” myself as his “tribal chief,” as “head of the table” and/or as Packerrats’ top capologist. Yeah, yeah - we all would like to see Cody Rhodes finish his damn story at Wrestlemania, what, 40? Ain’t gonna happen. Roman Reigns is too damn good.

Anyways, unlike y’all, I am wishing ole AA-Ron the best in purple, except when he suits up against my beloved Pack.