Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Are you telling me that Greg Jennings sister didn't understand offensive schemes better than Rodgers did?? The hell you say.
Two things, Bobble. Let me edumucate you. First, as far as meeting celebrities, the key is that we generally meet them once. I love that Terrell Owens was cool, and all power to him. But Jeter - maybe he had a hemmhoroid that day, or he just found out his mom was having an affair with his best friend; I don't know. Or maybe he IS an asshole. I have no idea. But meeting someone once - it's maybe not a good idea to judge that, although I agree with your implicit assumption that celebrities KNOW this and really ought to be on their best behavior with the public. But they're human. And like I said, Derek Jeter may well be an asshole. Your perception might be right.

But on to my bigger point: it is a little know FACT that Greg Jennings's sister is, in fact, Aaron Rodgers. Don't aks me how I know that; just know it's true. So yes, Greg Jennings's sister does understand offensive schemes, not better than Aaron Rodgers, but just as well.