Thread: Xavier McKinney

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i think i saw somewhere earlier that since this guy came into the league he's been PFFs #1 rated safety over that time

guess the guy is an absolute stud

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i think i saw somewhere earlier that since this guy came into the league he's been PFFs #1 rated safety over that time

guess the guy is an absolute stud
    Was listening to some supposed experts talking earlier on Lock On Packers. Some lady from the Giants area. She made it sound like he wasn’t the flashy pick six guy. But that he was definitely solid all game and rarely gave up big plays. Hey he beat Love right?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Was listening to some supposed experts talking earlier on Lock On Packers. Some lady from the Giants area. She made it sound like he wasn’t the flashy pick six guy. But that he was definitely solid all game and rarely gave up big plays. Hey he beat Love right?
    I heard that too, last night. Said she was surprised that as many tools as he does have, an eye for picking off passes wasn't one of them.

If that's his biggest flaw, I can learn to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    From the same draft class as Love, picked #36 overall. So he’s a young guy, not a “patch” until they get a rookie up to speed. Packers might not have liked this safety class for that free safety spot.

I saw an article on Acme that said this is really a two-year deal, and the contract gets team-friendlier as it goes on. I like that aspect.

I’m guessing he’s also a good lover, as he puts others’ needs ahead of his own chance for instant gratification.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack