I don't want them to mess with his fundamentals too much. A lot of the same criticisms were made about Favre and Rodgers, and I'd put them both as top five all time, GOATs at the time they played. Yes, Love does seem to be a well-grounded individual, and best of all, he has soaked up the Rodgers mindset of not throwing interceptions. He does have a great supporting cast around him, but you could just about say even this early in his career, same as Rodgers, he makes the rest of the team seem better than it is.

I'm fine with the starting OLine as it is. We could probably use a backup or two. As I have said many times, "just ok" is plenty good enough for the OLine if you have a mobile accurate QB.

Same as in the Rodgers years, same as always, I want the team to be "pass first". Jacobs should be (I hope) as effective or more so than Aaron Jones as a change of pace to the excellent passing game. Whether it was Jones or now with Jacobs, I want them to draft a fairly equal RB for rotation with the starter - Braelon Allen in the 2nd or 3rd round is still my top choice.