He's far from a finished product - his fundamentals -- specifically his footwork -- needs work, and there are too many times he's still putting too much air under the ball when he should just rip it. There were a number of plays last year that went in GB's favor that were fractions of a second from being disastrous picks.

He's got a promising future, let's see how he handles this offseason. If he's jetting around doing interviews and pimping Old Spice instead of working on his fundamentals, they have a problem. Personally I think he's a pretty well grounded individual (so far) and will be ok.

The other thing I wonder about is how teams will try to defend GB, specifically Love now that there's a season of tape and an offseason to study and adjust for him. Teams will find and attack any weaknesses in his game.
Having Jacobs and a good supporting cast will help mitigate that.

I also think, for both Jacobs and Love's sake, Gute takes some big steps towards solidifying the OL. I'm not fully confident in a Walker-Jenkins-Myers-Rhyan-Tom starting OL with Newman as the top backup. I think Myers and Rhyan are the weakspots and they will need to play better than they did to start last year. Maybe Rhyan makes a jump and improves this offseason, I think Myers is ok but getting more competition at C and G will help raise the floor of the OL. Would absolutely love to see this team have an OL that paired with Jacobs that just runs the ball right down the throat of the other NFCN teams. Play action passing would be super deadly.