Jordan Love is headed into his fifth season with the Packers. But if you look at last year, it was almost 2 separate seasons in 1.

First 9 games, Love was so-so. 14 TD’s, 10 picks and a QB rating of 80.5. The first half results were less than so-so - 3 wins, 6 losses including a 4 game losing streak. This first half concluded a disappointing loss to the Steelers in which Love ended our game winning drive by throwing a game ending pick. When Love ran off the field in Pittsburgh I noticed a really determined look on his face. What did he do? He got down to work with MLF, Clements, Conner Lewis and the rest of the staff to correct his deficiencies. He showed grit, focus and a work ethic and got it going. In his film work, he concentrated in improving his reads and then trusting his adjustments.

The results ? MVP- like. Games 10-18 were a total turnaround for the first year’s starting QB - 18 TD’s, ONE interception, 268.8 Passing YPG and a passer rating of 112.7. A strong case could be made that Love was the best QB in NFL last year. It was an awakening and a re-birth for a good young player that is developing his skills. I fully believe that we get the second half of the season Jordan Love right from the jump next year. I can’t wait for next season already. Last was like two seasons in one and we wound up with one of the top QB’s in the league at the end of it.