Thread: The Juice is finally loose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fosco looks like he would be a sports agent. Kinda Drew Rosenhaus style

I hate LA but Kato was well known in that area from what I have read. Seems like the “celebs” or known folks in LA are picky about where they will be seen in town and tend to keep to the same spots. I guess we all do really.

What’s funny Tex is that you and Fozzy have a very significant similarity.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

I hate LA but Kato was well known in that area from what I have read. Seems like the “celebs” or known folks in LA are picky about where they will be seen in town and tend to keep to the same spots. I guess we all do really.

He says he actually met you in person, in addition to Kato and Ito, and I guess I actually believe him hahahaha.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Pendejo. Me and Tex are similar!?! Ive got to do some introspection. Is it because we both like Filipinos and we’re white guys that like packers. That seems pretty broad. Lol

Reality, Tex, - me and MTP never met. It’s all a lie. I’ve never met Ito or Kato. I just spend time messing with you.

Kato is a huge WI sports fan. Much of our chats (the handful of times I hung w/ him) were WI sports related. Who knows - maybe he’s on this site.

https://www.thepublicopinion.com/sto...eli/116603706/

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...l/73295358007/