Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
hahahahaha RG, it looks like the "usual suspects" are at it again. Too bad they don't have the balls to show up in the unmentionable part of the forum.

I will say this, though. Actually doing something like that - with all the risk of getting caught, etc. - is a whole lot different that just empathizing with O.J. Don't do anything that will get your ass locked up. I've never been in that situation, and I probably wouldn't actually do anything if I was, but I sure can see O.J.'s point of view.
If it is unmentionable why are you mentioning it? When I started this thread it was with the understanding it would likely not be nice. OJ croaking is a valid football topic and posters are going to have thoughts. Everyone besides Fritz has expressed theirs without bringing up things best left for FYI in any way. You also had not until you just did.

Can you quit treating me like a fucking clown by playing this saying it without saying it shit. By carrying over ANYTHING about FYI you are implying politics. There is 0% tolerance and you know that. Have to question if you have some kind of addiction to politics. Can’t you just discuss the topic at hand without injecting that perspective? Look at JH, he is horrible but his post is relevant to the topic and isn’t political. If an unsedated maniac like him can do it why can’t you?

Why is it so hard to not bring it up at all? Trying to avoid option B because it doesn’t seem to work.