Thread: The Juice is finally loose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Who among us can honestly say they wouldn’t murder their ex wife if they could get away with it? Let he without sin cast the first stone.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Who among us can honestly say they wouldn’t murder their ex wife if they could get away with it? Let he without sin cast the first stone.
    Wouldn't murdering your ex-wife be an act of casting the first stone?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    And this is why you and Tex are sick mfers.

I would never want to kill either of my exes. Let them have their own lives. What do I care? I am just so happy I never have to deal with them ever again.

But you and Tex would want to kill someone if you could get away with it. There is something seriously wrong with you two.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

I would never want to kill either of my exes. Let them have their own lives. What do I care? I am just so happy I never have to deal with them ever again.

But you and Tex would want to kill someone if you could get away with it. There is something seriously wrong with you two.
    QFT

The old joke: why is divorce so expensive?

Because it's worth it.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Tex and I have healthy ways of processing our emotions. We should be celebrated for the example we’re setting to this wayward world.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

This. When it's over, I'm just glad it's over and more than ready to move on. If you hate them enough to murder them, they are still living rent free in your head, and I won't let anyone control me that way.

I'm going to side with Dan on this one. There is no good reason to kill Nicole. Ron Goldman on the other hand was driving around in OJ's car and bragging about it. I'da probably offed him too.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I never wanted to murder an ex-wife, and I've had two. So apparently I can cast the first stone?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack