Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
Probably not a lot of love for him but RIP OJ Simpson. From a player perspective homeboy broke 2k when defenses were allowed to clothesline players and in 14 games!
That was a killer offensive line. The Electric Company. And OJ had that smooth-shift style. I do still think - as I did in the 70's - that his offensive line made him as great as he was. Not that he wasn't good, but that was one hell of an offensive line. One hall-of-famer in DeLamiellure, one pro-bowler in Dave Foley, and Reggie Mckenzie, a guard not to be fucked with.

But I do wish, like "Frozen T," that he'd ended up getting chased through LAX. That would've been all the (poetic) justice I needed.

Black Man needed a win, after the Rodney King shite and all the racist killers of the past one-hundred years getting off scott-free (Emmett Till for one example of many) and they got one with that trial.

Kinda funny as an actor, but best as a football player. After he was acquitted, his life went into the pooper, I would say. It wasn't glorious.