Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Juice is finally loose

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Juice is finally loose

Probably not a lot of love for him but RIP OJ Simpson. From a player perspective homeboy broke 2k when defenses were allowed to clothesline players and in 14 games!

got the death sentence he deserved 30 years later

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Probably not a lot of love for him but RIP OJ Simpson. From a player perspective homeboy broke 2k when defenses were allowed to clothesline players and in 14 games!
    **** OJ and **** his "RIP".

I’d respect him more if he left a statement of guilt.

Semi funny actor and good ball player.

I was on a jury with Lance Ito as the judge and used to hang out w/ Kato Kaelin (Randomly also from Milwaukee) in Burbank.

30 years too late. Burn in hell if there is one.

What a strange story his life became. Can't think of another person in my lifetime who was that popular with the public and then came to be widely regarded as a murderer. I wonder what Norm MacDonald would have to say if he were still with us.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

To this day, I still wish that they'd chased his Bronco all the way to LAX, and that he'd abandoned it and then fled on foot through the terminal, weaving in and out of the cowd and leaping over people's luggage. I really feel that was the least he could have done; he owed humanity at least that much.

That was a killer offensive line. The Electric Company. And OJ had that smooth-shift style. I do still think - as I did in the 70's - that his offensive line made him as great as he was. Not that he wasn't good, but that was one hell of an offensive line. One hall-of-famer in DeLamiellure, one pro-bowler in Dave Foley, and Reggie Mckenzie, a guard not to be fucked with.

But I do wish, like "Frozen T," that he'd ended up getting chased through LAX. That would've been all the (poetic) justice I needed.

Black Man needed a win, after the Rodney King shite and all the racist killers of the past one-hundred years getting off scott-free (Emmett Till for one example of many) and they got one with that trial.

Kinda funny as an actor, but best as a football player. After he was acquitted, his life went into the pooper, I would say. It wasn't glorious.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Wow Fritz. Looks like you want to miss the draft?

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    I’d respect him more if he left a statement of guilt.

Semi funny actor and good ball player.

I was on a jury with Lance Ito as the judge and used to hang out w/ Kato Kaelin (Randomly also from Milwaukee) in Burbank.
    Yeah right, Fosco hahahaha. And I was wallowing in the mud at Woodstock.

My take on O.J.and the trial is in the unmentionable part of the forum.

He was second only to Jim Brown as the GOAT RB. Seriously Fritz? Crediting his O Line? O.J. made his O Line great, not vice versa.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Yeah right, Fosco hahahaha. And I was wallowing in the mud at Woodstock.

My take on O.J.and the trial is in the unmentionable part of the forum.

He was second only to Jim Brown as the GOAT RB. Seriously Fritz? Crediting his O Line? O.J. made his O Line great, not vice versa.
    Which part do you not believe? Both are true… I lived in LA for 12 years (ask MTP as he’s one of two people here I’ve actually hung out with)

"I was on a jury with Lance Ito as the judge and used to hang out w/ Kato Kaelin" - this is literally true? hahahaha if you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    "I was on a jury with Lance Ito as the judge and used to hang out w/ Kato Kaelin" - this is literally true? hahahaha if you say so.
    You’re a riot.

Here’s the case I was on: https://casetext.com/case/people-v-jackson-2532

Kato grew up next door to a family I knew (the Parkers). I used to go to this karaoke bar called Dimples that a lot of folks would go. And living in Burbank where most tv shows are made - you’d see famous people all the time. Because I knew Kato’s neighbor I went and said hi. We then started hanging out. He was surprisingly well spoken and not the doofus they made him out to be. And yes, I did ask if O.J. did it and he deflected. But here’s his statement on it from yesterday.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kato-k...-peace-god.amp

I’ve got pictures with him if you want me to dig those out from 20+ years ago. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post

I’ve got pictures with him if you want me to dig those out from 20+ years ago. Lol
    i wouldn't after what most of us saw on the old JSO forum

if he doesn't believe you, fuck him

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i wouldn't after what most of us saw on the old JSO forum

if he doesn't believe you, fuck him
    Oh for sure - I’d never. That was fucking weird back then. What - almost 20yrs ago now. Kinda crazy.

We need a movie or 5min spot on a packer pregame.

He never achieved his final goal in life of finding Nicole Brown Simpson’s killer.

Blog Entries
    Fosco looks like he would be a sports agent. Kinda Drew Rosenhaus style

I hate LA but Kato was well known in that area from what I have read. Seems like the “celebs” or known folks in LA are picky about where they will be seen in town and tend to keep to the same spots. I guess we all do really.

What’s funny Tex is that you and Fozzy have a very significant similarity.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    got the death sentence he deserved 30 years later
    Friend texted me a meme about expired OJ and said "too soon"? I replied "nope, about 30 years too late".
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I hate LA but Kato was well known in that area from what I have read. Seems like the “celebs” or known folks in LA are picky about where they will be seen in town and tend to keep to the same spots. I guess we all do really.

He says he actually met you in person, in addition to Kato and Ito, and I guess I actually believe him hahahaha.

Pendejo. Me and Tex are similar!?! Ive got to do some introspection. Is it because we both like Filipinos and we’re white guys that like packers. That seems pretty broad. Lol

Reality, Tex, - me and MTP never met. It’s all a lie. I’ve never met Ito or Kato. I just spend time messing with you.

Kato is a huge WI sports fan. Much of our chats (the handful of times I hung w/ him) were WI sports related. Who knows - maybe he’s on this site.

https://www.thepublicopinion.com/sto...eli/116603706/

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...l/73295358007/