Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Juice is finally loose

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    hahahahaha RG, it looks like the "usual suspects" are at it again. Too bad they don't have the balls to show up in the unmentionable part of the forum.

I will say this, though. Actually doing something like that - with all the risk of getting caught, etc. - is a whole lot different that just empathizing with O.J. Don't do anything that will get your ass locked up. I've never been in that situation, and I probably wouldn't actually do anything if I was, but I sure can see O.J.'s point of view.
    If it is unmentionable why are you mentioning it? When I started this thread it was with the understanding it would likely not be nice. OJ croaking is a valid football topic and posters are going to have thoughts. Everyone besides Fritz has expressed theirs without bringing up things best left for FYI in any way. You also had not until you just did.

Can you quit treating me like a fucking clown by playing this saying it without saying it shit. By carrying over ANYTHING about FYI you are implying politics. There is 0% tolerance and you know that. Have to question if you have some kind of addiction to politics. Can’t you just discuss the topic at hand without injecting that perspective? Look at JH, he is horrible but his post is relevant to the topic and isn’t political. If an unsedated maniac like him can do it why can’t you?

Why is it so hard to not bring it up at all? Trying to avoid option B because it doesn’t seem to work.

I forgot a few other credits:

Fuck the parasitic media for milking the brutal murders of two people for every fucking dime they could get out of it....

....and fuck the media's enabling advertisers, as well........

....and fuck the general public for lapping that shit up like it was fucking entertainment.

Something like 3/4 if true crime show/podcast/etc are females. Kinda weird imo

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    If it is unmentionable why are you mentioning it? When I started this thread it was with the understanding it would likely not be nice. OJ croaking is a valid football topic and posters are going to have thoughts. Everyone besides Fritz has expressed theirs without bringing up things best left for FYI in any way. You also had not until you just did.

Can you quit treating me like a fucking clown by playing this saying it without saying it shit. By carrying over ANYTHING about FYI you are implying politics. There is 0% tolerance and you know that. Have to question if you have some kind of addiction to politics. Can’t you just discuss the topic at hand without injecting that perspective? Look at JH, he is horrible but his post is relevant to the topic and isn’t political. If an unsedated maniac like him can do it why can’t you?

Why is it so hard to not bring it up at all? Trying to avoid option B because it doesn’t seem to work.
    Message received. Sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned what I shouldn't have mentioned. I will, however, continue to counterpunch the usual shitheads. BTW, IMO JH is no worse than the usual assholes criticizing him.

Thanks for avoiding "option B". I thoroughly enjoy this place and see it as far superior than any alternatives.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    And this is why you and Tex are sick mfers.

I would never want to kill either of my exes. Let them have their own lives. What do I care? I am just so happy I never have to deal with them ever again.

But you and Tex would want to kill someone if you could get away with it. There is something seriously wrong with you two.
    I'm going to side with Dan on this one. There is no good reason to kill Nicole. Ron Goldman on the other hand was driving around in OJ's car and bragging about it. I'da probably offed him too.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    Something like 3/4 if true crime show/podcast/etc are females. Kinda weird imo
    Women love that shit. I think they all fantasize about offing the hubby, but women aren't generally as violent as the lesser species .

Mad, legit inquiry here. Is it politics to point out the uncanny resemblance between Mehan Kelly and Nicole Brown Simpson? Its fucking eerie.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.