Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    holy shit dude

awesome info, exactly what i was asking about

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    holy shit dude

thank you
    Glad to help. FWIW, a year ago I thought exactly the same thing about hamstrings, and then I suffered a Grade II strain playing basketball. I'm 66, so i wasn't healing as fast as I wanted, and started looking stuff up. I never dreamed there was so much to it.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    holy shit dude

thank you
    Red gives us this facade of being just a drunk redneck Packer fan, but in this post the mask slips and the truth is revealed: Red is a drunk redneck Packer fan with an advanced medical degree after double-majoring in chemistry and East Asian studies at Harvard. The only reason he didn’t know about the hamstrings is because he’s lost in the world of chemistry, and his spare time is spent reading Packerrats and translating Japanese poetry.

You blew your cover, Red.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Red gives us this facade of being just a drunk redneck Packer fan, but in this post the mask slips and the truth is revealed: Red is a drunk redneck Packer fan with an advanced medical degree after double-majoring in chemistry and East Asian studies at Harvard. The only reason he didn’t know about the hamstrings is because he’s lost in the world of chemistry, and his spare time is spent reading Packerrats and translating Japanese poetry.

You blew your cover, Red.
    lol

i failed chem 101 twice in college

and i complain about idiot rednecks at least 20 times a day
    Last edited by red; 04-14-2024 at 09:48 AM.