Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lazy-Rat Packer fan’s 1st round predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I'm just not that into the draft this year. I think I'm getting soft.

Well, that's maybe a little too much information. I thought this was the forum for talking about football.

Although I do wish you good luck, of course. It happens to a lot guys.

Or so I hear....

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Tundra View Post
    There'll probably be a few worth drafting at #41, too, for that matter. With tackles this deep, guys who would have been likely 1st-rounders most years will slip well into the 2nd. Most teams who have a strong need for OT will probably get their fill in the 1st, and teams drafting OT in the 2nd will probably be looking more for bargain upgrades and strong depth - not immediate need. We'll have some options in the middle of that round that we wouldn't have most years.
    Jordan Morgan and Suamatai (If I spelled it even close) would both be 1sts in most drafts. I expect one will be available when we pick at 41.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Jordan Morgan and Suamatai (If I spelled it even close) would both be 1sts in most drafts. I expect one will be available when we pick at 41.
    according to the giant man crushes so many packer "experts" seem to have on suamatiwhatever, you would think he is the perfect prospect for us

that makes me think, we might not be the only team he would be perfect for

i'm thinking he's the guy that ends up going waaaaay sooner then most people expect like mid to late first

guyton and mimms have giant question marks, i guess. who knows what position barton really plays. and most people seem to think the sun shines out kingsleys ass. he might end up going before those other guys

wouldn't shock me