Thread: Official NFL Draft 1st Round Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The comp to Tyron Smith is fair. Smith was probably the best run blocking left tackle in football. I forgot one thing about the Packers types guys that can make second level blocks which Morgan is excellent at.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    The comp to Tyron Smith is fair. Smith was probably the best run blocking left tackle in football. I forgot one thing about the Packers types guys that can make second level blocks which Morgan is excellent at.
    But Tyron Smith looks way bigger and has 3.5 inch longer arms. This is a weird looking dude. Looks small for his size to me. Who was that dude from Indy who was light as fuck on his feet but sucked balls?

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    But Tyron Smith looks way bigger and has 3.5 inch longer arms. This is a weird looking dude. Looks small for his size to me. Who was that dude from Indy who was light as fuck on his feet but sucked balls?
    He is similar in stature to Zack Tom as I said. Smith was indeed a mauler, but if you get under guys you can get push. Morgan is a really good run blocker. Smith also didn't pass block like an elite LT. Again, Morgan might be just as good in that category.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.