Thread: 2024 1st Round Pick #25 Overall Jordan Morgan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Y’all will have to wait til the draft’s conclusion for my ingenious 2024 “Mastery Mockery of a Grade,” but this Morgan pick gets a big fat F.

Ain’t too late to salvage the draft. German Shepherd has gotta find a way to draft DeJean. And RB Will Shipley!
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Y’all will have to wait til the draft’s conclusion for my ingenious 2024 “Mastery Mockery of a Grade,” but this Morgan pick gets a big fat F.

Ain’t too late to salvage the draft. German Shepherd has gotta find a way to draft DeJean. And RB Will Shipley!
    The DeJean ship has likely already left port, but there are some pretty good "Plan B" safety prospects out there for Friday. As fans, we all want the shiniest objects at every single pick, but an awful lot of top teams have rosters stuffed at quite a lot of key positions who will never be pro-blowers but are still damned good. Lots of those players can be found in Day Two and Day Three.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Tundra View Post
    The DeJean ship has likely already left port, but there are some pretty good "Plan B" safety prospects out there for Friday. As fans, we all want the shiniest objects at every single pick, but an awful lot of top teams have rosters stuffed at quite a lot of key positions who will never be pro-blowers but are still damned good. Lots of those players can be found in Day Two and Day Three.
    Unlike Bobble, who wanted the Packers to draft Lamar Jackson to play WR, I would like to see DeJean play corner in the Green and Mustard Yellow. I dig NFL oddities. DeJean ain’t gonna fall into the Pack’s lap in round 2, but they could still trade up for the him.

As for Shipley, the Packers have been trying to mimic the 69ers as of late. Packers hired a Shanahan disciple, run the 69ers offense, and with the hiring of Haf-fucked, is trying to mimic their defense. Why not draft a poor man’s CMC?
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post

I hope he turns out about the same as when you gave "the center" a big fat F.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.