Sorry for disappearing since the combine, just couldn't commit to Packerrats.

Anyways. I just didn't think you needed to reach into the first round for an offensive lineman. I am not saying it wasn't a need for the Packers, but I just thought there was reasonable talent throughout the draft at the offensive line position. I think the run on offensive lineman put the fear of god into Gute and he had to have someone in his top 2 tiers.

Morgan and Paul were the fastest risers in the draft at the tackle position along with Rosengarten from Washington. They were all in my 2nd or top of my 3rd tier. Morgan offers some flexibility at guard. He played 98% of his snaps at left tackle at Arizona, which means he is comfortable on the outside. I thought he looks good in space. I think he has more of impact in 2024 and 2025 then Guyton and Mims who were both projected to go higher than him. I see nothing wrong with DeJean at 25. He offers a lot of flexibility in the secondary. Packers have the capital to move up and get him or Kool-Aid in the early 2nd round if they want to. I am also really ok with them drafting Edgrin Cooper at LB as well.