Thread: Official NFL Draft Day 2 (Rounds 2 & 3) Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lots of available receivers - Not sure why the Packers would spend this high of draft capitol on a receiver at this point, but Gute is gonna Gute
    It's a very good WR class,they could take someone Day 3. Don't see it Day 2.

Holy hell, Batman. How are they going to surround the new QB with talent next year if they have a first-rounder and a bunch of late-rounders next year?
    MIN's OL has improved over the last few years (their tackles are pretty good at least) and they have the 3 'sons (Jefferson, Addison, Hockenson) who are good. Oh, and Aaron Jones. (too soon?)
    I think it will impact their depth and could hurt them down the road as the team ages (and JJ gets paid). The regular season is a war of attrition.

DeJean is an interesting case. Posters on reddit were upset the Pack didn't take him, but he proceeded to fall further. Evaluators don't like something about him, he was 'ranked' in the top 20 and fell right out of the first round. We'll see where he finally gets picked up.
    I'm not upset he wasn't picked, but I am a little surprised that he wasn't ....by GB or any other team. It makes me wonder if the doctors found something in the medical follow-ups. Absent that, he's worth a high R2 pick IMO.
    Darnell Washington was mocked as high as the teens last year and lasted until R3 because of a foot injury. You never know.
    Last edited by run pMc; 04-26-2024 at 02:16 PM.