Seems like the 3rd round curse could strike again with Hopper. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
GB supposedly had him in the 4.5's for the 40yd and it sounds like he's willing to take on blocks and a good locker room guy. Morgan and Hopper were team captains, so they should be hard workers. Sounds like his COD is not good and his pass coverage isn't great either...lot of room for improvement. He has ST value, taking a pick in the 3rd for ST feels rich to me. He was a Day 3 guy they took early IMO. (Cedric Grey was there.) Seems like a lot of LBs started going so they took him while he was available.

I did like Marshawn Lloyd though. 5'9" 220 with speed and cutting ability that shows up on tape. Not a lot of wear on him from college.
He has to correct the fumbling and improve his pass pro. Thought there were character issues on him or something but I guess maybe not.

Could depth piece and could easily slide in as a RB2 by midseason.

Gute's going to say he likes his guys and the board fell how he wanted it. The way R3 went, I'm not sure I buy him. R2 fell pretty good for him, although there's a ton of speculation that GB traded down after PHI took Dejean at 40.

Day 3 is where he makes his hay. He has a lot of picks, let's see if he can cook.