Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
I was in College Station for 2 months in 2022. Saw a lot of East Texas. Also been to GB twice. Other than the cold there is a lot similar. Many cows and White people with lots of hunting areas. A lot of open terrain, green and lush landscape with humidity. Neither had a big city feel but are close to the big cities. Both are close to the border if you are feeling international. I don’t think he would have like the big cities based on the dogs alone. We always read about young NFLers having a hard time staying cool when they find success. It’s part of why I love the Pack. Green Bay is the kind of place I would want to live too!

Bobble is tripping, like his coke was laced with fent. He is just bitter his tattoo doesn’t have the same meaning anymore.
Green Bay is cold, dark and dull. And full of racist Germans. Can’t even enjoy the outdoors, like disc golf, anymore without worrying about Lyme disease due to the tick infestation.

There’s a reason most players simply “work” in Green Bay and leave town as soon as the season ends. I, too, would leave cold, dark and dull Wisconsin if I weren’t chained to the burger joint.