Thread: 2024 2nd Round Pick #45 Overall Edgerrin Cooper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There's no comparison Cooper to Burks.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    There's no comparison Cooper to Burks.
    Except I made one. But I'll be fair and say Cooper is mean as a rattlesnake and we need that. I like his unbridled aggression, its just likely to piss me off at some point. I don't hate the player mind you, I hate picking him in the top 50.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Except I made one. But I'll be fair and say Cooper is mean as a rattlesnake and we need that. I like his unbridled aggression, its just likely to piss me off at some point. I don't hate the player mind you, I hate picking him in the top 50.
    Yes, please. I'll take that, even if he misses a few tackles. Dude plays hard and with fire. So, does the Georgia safety. I think this team needs that.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I’ve never completely agreed with that whole thing about not liking a player because of where he was chosen in the draft. If Cooper becomes an all pro, what difference does it make if he was drafted at #45 or #65? If he’d slid to the third and the Packers took him, why would that make any of us more excited? It’s really “can this guy be a great player or not?” I get that you don’t want to take kickers and punters in the first round, but if you pick an all pro ten-year starting guard, say, in the first round, as the Seahawks did when they drafted Steve Hutchinson way back when, isn’t that a damn good pick?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack