Not a fan of this pick. In fact, of all the Day1 & 2 picks I like this the least.

I think it was a reach. LBs were flying off the board though, so I get taking another. I just think Cedric Grey was a better prospect.
Supposedly this guy is a really good dude, hard worker, team captain. Not afraid to take on blockers (as opposed to running around blocks like a lot of LBs do now) even though he's supposedly undersized.

If he's actually able to play at 230 instead of 220 then I feel a little better about it. Maybe he's depth and a future replacement for McDuffie (who is in his last year of contract)? I suspect he could wear the green dot.
LBs and RBs get beat up, improving depth and competition is fine. I think they could have gotten this guy on Day 3, is all. If all he becomes is a ST stalwart and LB depth it might be a bit expensive for R3 (i.e. Oren Burks).

I haven't watched this guy a ton and I'm more than willing to give Gute and Co. the benefit of the doubt, after the last 2 drafts. They're the professionals. He's a Packer so I'm rooting for him to do well and prove the doubters wrong.