Thread: Official NFL Draft Day 3 (Rounds 4-7) NFL Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    finally a cb, it's a wrap and lots of ???? picks lets hope a few pan out but it looks like a shit draft to me, hope I'm wrong but I smell 2020 bad

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    finally a cb, it's a wrap and lots of ???? picks lets hope a few pan out but it looks like a shit draft to me, hope I'm wrong but I smell 2020 bad
    It kind of does have an odd feel. The OL is really safe. Fritz compared it to Bulaga level safe and I agree. Just seems like a near lock to be a good pick.

Cooper looks like a high floor high ceiling guy. He’s an elite athlete and plays tough as nails. Worst case is he brings physicality. Best case is kind of sky’s the limit.

The safety from Georgia looks like a decently well rounded prospect. A good chance at being a good starter or better.

After that there is a lot of Richard Rodgers, Amari Rodgers, Josiah Deguara sort of feel. The sort of common denominator is that they’re rough, physical guys. That really is an important trait. But we’ll see. It feels like there were a lot of limitations after those first three picks. But the bust rate after the 3rd round is high so I imagine there are at least a few questions about every player at that point.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.