That's what I did listen to - Wilde and Tauscher.

Then I listened to Mike Wahle's podcast - "Block Party" - and was quite impressed with him.

I also enjoyed some of his stories. He was talking about offensive linemen needing quick feet, and mentioned that he and Tausch, I think, could do two steps in setting up, which is really fast and athletic, but then in those drills they'd see Chad Clifton do three steps in the same amount of time. Off the charts. He also said that Tauscher was one of the weirdest players ever to evaluate - he said his technique was his own, was like no one else's, and it sure looked weird and wrong, but that he never lost a one-on-one in drills except once, to Aaron Kampman. And he was going against Vonnie Holliday all the time.

He had been asked about whether draft position affected one's chances to make the team, and he said of course. He mentioned Torrance Marshall as an example - that in camp everybody thought they were watching a guy who was maybe a seventh round pick, because he looked lost, but because he was a third-round pick, he made the team. Now, he did say Marshall earned his way on and developed into a decent player, but you could tell that after he gave the example he realized it sounded like he was dogging the guy, so he tried to walk it back. Said Marshall was a decent player and a good dude in the locker room. Then he tried to use himself for an example to make up for it - that he had athletic traits but no training at all, and if he hadn't been a second-round pick he'd never have made the team that first year, so messed up were his mechanics and so lacking was he in "game acumen."

It was fun to listen and to learn.