Wahle is a pretty interesting listen. Some of his takes seem way way off, but he's right more than he's wrong, and I like his 'inside the locker room' perspective.

I watched 3 games of Duke OL and Monk is a good player. A R5 pick is pretty much going to stick for a year on the roster unless they are garbage, and this guy shouldn't be. He leans and reaches a bit too much, but he seems to have good feet and movement skills. Hand usage is ok...held up well vs. the likes of FSU's Breaden Fiske and Fabian Lovett. I like his versatility; I think in the NC game he played LG and C. Wasn't bad compared to Barton, and you could tell Duke thought they were their 2 best OL. He has things to cleanup and he's not the biggest dude, but he has the makings of a solid starter.

By that point in the draft there weren't a ton of good OL left, I think they found one here though.
I hope they get Stenovich working with Butkus early in OTAs and camps to get these OL going fast. Morgan, Monk, Glover, Jennings etc. all need some work and at least two of them will be counted on for snaps this year.