Thread: 2024 7th Round Pick #255 Overall Kalen King - CB - Penn St.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I don’t get it - a couple reports said he was considered a borderline first-round talent after 2022, but his stock dropped because he was slow. But , uh, wasn’t he always slow? Didn’t they know that already?

I’m a little prejudiced because of the name. Sounds too much like Kevin King.
    Nah, he just had an off senior year.

Sounds kind of familiar, seems like we have another player who was lights out his junior year, his numbers dropped his senior year and we picked him any way. Jordan Like? No, that's not it..... Jordan Lust?........ that's not it either..... anyway, the details escape me........

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Nah, he just had an off senior year.

Sounds kind of familiar, seems like we have another player who was lights out his junior year, his numbers dropped his senior year and we picked him any way. Jordan Like? No, that's not it..... Jordan Lust?........ that's not it either..... anyway, the details escape me........
    Love, Wicks, Reed, Musgrave (if you factor injury as bad year). He also clocked REALLY slow for a CB. I read somewhere that many viewed him as a safety. Its a good pick to gamble with.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.