View Poll Results: Who was your favorite pick in 2024?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jordan Morgan

5 16.13%
  • Edgerrin Cooper

13 41.94%
  • Javon Bullard

5 16.13%
  • Marshawn Lloyd

2 6.45%
  • Ty’ron Hopper

1 3.23%
  • Evan Williams

0 0%
  • Jacob Monk

1 3.23%
  • Kitan Oladapo

1 3.23%
  • Travis Glover

1 3.23%
  • Michael Pratt

1 3.23%
  • Kalen King

1 3.23%

Thread: Who was your favorite pick in 2024?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It will be hard to break into the starting lineup as a rookie absent injury, and that's a good thing.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    It will be hard to break into the starting lineup as a rookie absent injury, and that's a good thing.
    Not sure about that on the O line. Runyan is gone and C needs to be improved. Any rookie OL that shines in camp has a pretty good shot in my mind.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Not sure about that on the O line. Runyan is gone and C needs to be improved. Any rookie OL that shines in camp has a pretty good shot in my mind.
    But Myers is an established three-year starter, and Ryan is a returning vet with significant experience. Coaches know what to expect from them and take comfort in that. Each provides a known level of performance which coaches will have to feel is improved by the insertion of a rookie into the lineup. It is a reasonably high hurdle.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    But Myers is an established three-year starter, and Ryan is a returning vet with significant experience. Coaches know what to expect from them and take comfort in that. Each provides a known level of performance which coaches will have to feel is improved by the insertion of a rookie into the lineup. It is a reasonably high hurdle.
    I listened to the steno presser. He said the guys who stepped into the leadership role after Bakh left were Elg and Meyers.

They like Meyers a lot more than fans do. I can see that in their decision making and hear it in their words.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I listened to the steno presser. He said the guys who stepped into the leadership role after Bakh left were Elg and Meyers.

They like Meyers a lot more than fans do. I can see that in their decision making and hear it in their words.

Finally some good sense in here regarding Meyers.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post

I like Meyers every other play or so, because he'll look like an all pro. And then the next play he'll look like he belongs on somebody elses practice squad. Who knows - maybe he'll put it together this year.