Thread: Grading the Packer's Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fritz, you are a harsh grader. Ignore injuries. Stokes, Myers, slaton and McDuffie can olay at various levels. We Recouped the van lanen pick. Hill.was a good talent, but a head case that didn't pan out.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Fritz, you are a harsh grader. Ignore injuries. Stokes, Myers, slaton and McDuffie can olay at various levels. We Recouped the van lanen pick. Hill.was a good talent, but a head case that didn't pan out.
    You assume because of the image I posted that I gave the draft a failing grade.

However, some poop is of better quality than other poop. Any poop after a bag of White Castle hamburgers is the worst of the worst of poops. Your shredded-looking, slightly green poop after a meal of mashed potatoes and ribeye following the day before's pizza is bad, really bad. But if you're eating salad, and you have some corn with your vegetarian main dish, than you're looking at a well-formed, higher quality poop.

I'd say it was a poopy draft, but not White-Castle-Poop bad. Stokes, at the beginning of his second year - before he suffered his major injury - already had some folks scratching their heads at what seemed to be a drop-off in his play. Myers - a functional center, but you hope for more than functional with a second round pick. Slaton, a rotational guy. Newman, barely hanging on depth guy. Kylin Hill actually looked promising before he hurt himself and then showed his head-case side. So they took a seventh-round swing on him, no problem.

But really, a poopy draft. Mid-range-quality poop, but still, poopy.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack