1 Rd 25 Pick B+
Jordan Morgan Arizona OL 6-5, 315 9.24 RAS - I really like the player but I didn't like where he was drafted with other options on the board. Again it comes down to who I would have drafted, not what the Packers wanted. I think they overall are getting an offensive tackle with this pick. I don't see him playing his full career at a guard spot. I think he is too athletic and I really don't care about the arm length, I care about his foot work and getting his big ass in the way of other big ass dudes.
I don't have a lot of concern about the ACL injury. he came back to play his senior year in less than 9 months without a lot of issues. He was cleared by NFL doctors. I think he could have the ability to be a long time fixture for the Packers on the offensive line. The question right now is where and with this pick does it show some uncertainty with the guys they currently have penciled in as starters. I would suppose Rasheed Walker has to be thinking that Morgan was drafted to replace him at left tackle. Nothing Walker did in 2023 would lead me to believe his job is safe going into July camp. My last thought on Morgan though, is he a day 1 starter in Green Bay?

2 Rd 45 Pick A
Edgerrin Cooper Texas A&M LB 6-2 230 9.13 RAS - I wasn't really high on him at the beginning of the draft process seemed to run around a lot and not make enough plays, but the more games I watched the more instinctive I thought he was. He offers a better combination of athleticism and football player at this stage of his career than Quay Walker. I think he is a guy that is plug and play. I don't think there is a doubt that he slides in as a starter day one of OTAs. I think the pick itself was a combination of best player available and a pick that filled a huge need for the Packers. It was a pick I would have made 9-10 times myself, especially once the Eagles moved ahead of the Packers and took DeJean.

2 Rd 58 pick A
Javon Bullard Georgia S 5-10 198 8.25 RAS - I think he is the most complete safety in the draft with very little question marks. The only one I see is a size issue, he isn't real big. There are talks that he might be one of your two starting safeties with the ability to cover down on the slot. I think he has the football IQ to do most things decently well. I don't think he would be a great man match guy on the slot though. There was no issues with this pick. It was high end need for the Packers and when the other safeties in this draft didn't perform well at their pro-days and the Combine, Bullard emerged as Safety #1 in this draft.

3 Rd 88 Pick B+
MarShawn Lloyd USC RB 5-9 220 8.62 RAS - I really like the player, and I did feel like he was the third best back in this draft. I had no issue where he was selected but with such a large investment in Jacobs and bringing back Dillion I thought they would have waited on RB later in the draft to pick up a developmental guy. Lloyd's vision is really good and had a crazy 7.1 yards per carry average at USC. USC ran a lot of gap scheme stuff with crazy amounts of RPO and option variants that might have caused him to run into relatively light boxes at USC. Also based on the offense he wasn't the number one option in the backfield with only 115 carries. Why a B+, I really like the kid and I don't think he was over valued, I just thought the Packers could have used that Pick to address other needs. I liked Elijah Jones CB that went just after the Packers selected MarShawn Lloyd, same with Jarrian Jones CB from FSU. Again I think he was one of the best Players taken in the 3rd round

3 Rd 91 Pick C+
Ty'Ron Hopper Mizzou LB 6-1 231 7.42 RAS - Not a big fan of this pick. There are some big positives when talking about Hopper, like his tackle for loss numbers, 31.5 for his career and 9,5 sacks. He is ok in coverage with 10 total PBUs in his career, although I don't know if that stat will actually tell you anything about his coverage ability. I will say he has nose for the football, but animals starve for two reasons, they can't find food, or they can't kill for shit. Hopper misses too many tackles. he missed an SEC leading 18 tackles last year. I get wanting to improve your run defense, but you better get a guy that can kill what he eats. I also think his RAS score is a bit low, I know it's been said the Packers got him clocked in the low 4.5s in the forty, but it's unlike Gute to go to low on the RAS score and I think a 7.42 is boarder line for Gute. Last think, the consensus #2 linebacker in the draft was still available in Payton Wilson.

4 Rd 111 Pick B
Evan Williams S Oregon 5-11 200 8.20 RAS - I am ok with the pick. I don't think he does anything outstanding. He is a 5 year cat that played his first 4 at Fresno St. If you need a guy to play over the top he can, he can fit the box if needed and he can run with a TE and RB. I don't think you want to live with him in man-match but he might be able to go man in a cover 1 or 0 look. I think drafting safeties with the idea you are drafting defensive backs and that they can do multiple things in coverage and the run game is smart. No reason to pigeon hole yourself with drafting a guy that can only play deep, or is basically a glorified LB. I get the pick and understand where Gute was coming from with it. I really liked Mustapha from Wake, but he had a reputation this draft as a down hill box fitter. Williams and Bullard are kind of do everything type safeties. It's to say that this pick was a safe reach. I think he test fine and has the tape to back up a 4th round pick, but he easily could have gone in the 6th. I think day 3 of the draft is a lot about individual organizations' preferences when drafting. I just don't see how high his ceiling will go and he is sort of high end depth guy at the moment in Green Bay.