Off season clickbait now that the draft is over.
Royce Freeman is a RB out of Oregon. I think he's on his 3rd team now. Played ok for the Broncos for a few years, he might on a PS somewhere. Drives me crazy when people can't even be bothered to get a name correct. Poor research, poor editing.

They aren't trading Kenny or Dillon, that's crazy. I thought maybe they might consider offers for Kenny before the draft because of his cap hit but they are better off keeping him. He's probably getting an extension to lower his cap number and allow them to sign Love.
Agree, they've already had to deal with the losee of Bakhtiari. They have Walker, they just drafted Jordan Morgan. What do they think GB is doing about the LT position?

I love it when people just look at a team's roster and start making weird assumptions and claims without knowing anything about the team or the recent situations of those players.
They could be AI generated articles, you never know. It might also be some writer who gets $50 per article and is just cranking them out as quickly as they can. National beat writers also often get GB wrong as well, but I assume that's because they are also looking at 31 other teams. Still, it's not a good look if you can't even get the Bakhtiari situation correct, that's been a thing for years now.