Thread: Joey Porters Pit Bull's

Joey Porters Pit Bull's

I have a theme for Pitt Bull owners that keep being proven again and again. Pull Bull owners are either Psycho’s or Drug dealers.

I always thought Porter was a psychotic asshole, guess i was right! Still yet to be proven if he is a drug user.

Anyway it looks like his Pit Bulls got out and killed a Miniature Horse of the neighbors.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...41/detail.html

PITTSBURGH -- Police said two of Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Joey Porter's pit bulls escaped from his Pine Township home and mauled another animal to death on Tuesday.

Northern Regional Police Chief Bob Amman said the two dogs escaped from Porter's property and ran to a nearby farm, where miniature horses were grazing in the field.

Police said the pit bulls went into the field and attacked the 29-inch high miniature horse, killing it

On a funny/sorry?/lame? note here is a letter from His dogs I found from a link on PFT.com

http://www.themightymjd.com/

A Letter From Joey Porter’s Pit Bull

FUCK YOU, HORSE. What did you say? You got somethin’ to say to me, you oat-eatin’ motherfucker? I don’t give a rat’s ass how big you are, YOU DO NOT WANT TO FUCK WITH THIS. Look at you, horse. Horses are brown. You know what else is brown? The CLEVELAND BROWNS. I FUCKIN’ HATE CLEVELAND BROWNS.

Man, this horse over here keeps fuckin’ with me. Does he know who he’s messing with? Does he know the hell that I could unleash on his big fuckin’ ugly mule ass? Man, I am JOEY PORTER’S DOG. Actually, scratch that, that ain’t even true. JOEY PORTER IS MY HUMAN. YOU HEAR ME? I’m gonna tear your fucking horse heart out of your motherfucking horse chest, and I’mma carry it home, sautee it in butter, and put it in Joey’s dish, so he’ll have a full stomach when he kills Carson Palmer on Sunday.

Believe me, horse, you don’t want a piece of this. I am the toughest motherfuckin’ dog you will ever see. Fuck what you heard about Qyntel Woods and his dogs. Compared to me, that motherfucker’s on some WWF shit. I’d make him my bitch, horse, you understand that? You hear me? Qyntel Woods’ dog ain’t got SHIT ON ME.

I know you saw that Steelers/Dolphins game on TV a couple weeks ago, and I know what’s on your mind. Don’t go thinkin’ I’m soft. I know you saw my man Joey kiss Bill Cowher in that game against the Dolphins, but don’t get it twisted. My man Joey pounds the poontang like a motherfuckin’ jackhammer, and I hit it harder than he does. And as soon as I murder your big horse ass, me and my boy Bruno here and gonna go gang rape a poodle. Please believe that.

What’d you say, horse? There are linebackers in the league with a better all-around game that Joey Porter? WHAT? The Steelers are not a lock to get back to the Super Bowl? JEROME BETTIS IS NOT GREAT IN HIS STUDIO ROLE AT NBC? YOU’RE GONNA FUCKING DIE, HORSE.

Just LOOK at this. This horse is blatantly disrespecting me and my boy. YOU DO NOT DISRESPECT THE STEELERS OF PITTSBURGH. Horse, I’m going to give you about five fucking seconds to take back everything you said, and ackowledge right now that the Steelers are the best team in the history of the goddamn NFL, that Jerome Bettis is the best personality currently working in television, and that Joey Porter is capable of eating a roll of quarters and then shitting out an exact replica of the Eiffel Tower.

You got five seconds to do that, and I’mma do you like Joey Porter did Peyton Manning in the playoffs last year. I’m counting.

One…

Two…

Three…

Four…

FIVE.

WHAT? “Naaaaaaaaaaay?” FUCK THAT. All the sudden, you can’t talk? Now you’re gonna hide behind, “I’m a horse, and I’m not capable of reproducing those sounds.” FUCK YOU. You know what, horse? You look like the guy who shot my man Joey in Denver. You look just like him. Bruno, don’t he look like that punk motherfucker that shot Joey in Denver? LET’S KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER, BRUNO.

Damn, that's funny (the letter, I mean, not the mauling part).
    Miniature horses. For Vern Troyer perhaps?
    "It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy.
    Just another freindly tip from your Uncle Lar."
    "What's one more torpedo in a sinking ship?"
    Lynn Dickey, 1984

"Never apologize, mister. It's a sign of weakness."
    John Wayne, "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon"

Pit Bull's shouldn't be allowed to be owned. They're vicious animals, that can cause humans and animals injuries, and sometimes even death.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

I've seen some pretty docile pit bulls. I think the owners have more to do with their demeanor than the breed.

I think that's true. Add to that the fact that they're known as a tough-guy bruiser dog and the breed will naturally attract owners that want to be seen as tough bruiser types who are perhaps more likely to train them to fight and be aggressive. I wonder what will happen to the dogs.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

This is similar to the Dontez Sander incident where his pitbull mauled another dog.

Senior Rat Veteran Green Bud Packer's Avatar
    reminds me of lashon johnson and jervey when they brought home a lion or tiger cub.
    Think I'll roll another number for the road.
    I HATE everything about the Minnesota Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I think that's true. Add to that the fact that they're known as a tough-guy bruiser dog and the breed will naturally attract owners that want to be seen as tough bruiser types who are perhaps more likely to train them to fight and be aggressive. I wonder what will happen to the dogs.
    Put down, no question. At least that's the law in most states, if the dog causes death to another animal, they will be put down by euthnesia.

More:
    http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9676540
    Porter's mastiff, pit bull kill neighbor's miniature horse

WEXFORD, Pa. -- Two dogs owned by Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Joey Porter got off his fenced property and killed a miniature horse on a nearby farm, leading to citations that carry several hundred dollars in potential fines.

Porter's dogs, a pit bull and a mastiff, got loose Tuesday and killed the horse that was less than three feet tall. The dogs were still in the dead horse's corral when police and animal control officials arrived, Northern Regional Police Chief Bob Amann said.

Porter helped police get the dogs off the property and back to his home. Because Porter's yard is fully fenced, police did not know how the dogs got loose.

"It was an accident and I am not sure how the dogs escaped," Porter said in a statement. "I have reached out to the owners of the horse and will do whatever I can to help them get through this very unfortunate situation."

The horse's owners have so far declined comment.

Porter was cited Thursday for harboring dangerous dogs, failure to confine the dogs, and failure to have the dogs licensed. The fines carry several hundred dollars in potential fines.

Porter said he raised the dogs as pets and not as attack animals and plans to send them to a kennel in California for safe keeping.

Porter lives in Pine Township, north of Pittsburgh, but officials with the Northern Regional Police said Porter's dogs were licensed in his hometown of Bakersfield, California, not in Allegheny County.

AP NEWS
    The Associated Press News Service

I don't know. When people talk poorly of Pit Bulls, there are always some that will defend them, but I've seen enough of them (even those with decent owners) that I think it's a breed that is quite dangerous. Rottweilers are a docile breed that can be trained to be killers. I think there is more to it with Pit Bulls.

I can agree with that. I've never been a fan of the breed myself, but without bias I can honestly say that I've never heard of a small horse being killed by a pair of angry poodles.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I can agree with that. I've never been a fan of the breed myself, but without bias I can honestly say that I've never heard of a small horse being killed by a pair of angry poodles.
    I'll bet you don't believe in the killer bunny, either.

No, he's all too real.

Ferguson owns several Pit Bulls. Which goes against the "theme" of pit bull owners being agressive

It's too bad that Pit Bulls get a bad rap because humans don't know how to be responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    Ferguson owns several Pit Bulls.
    Really? I always thought of Ferguson as more of an Alligator type of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    Ferguson owns several Pit Bulls.
    Really? I always thought of Ferguson as more of an Alligator type of guy.
    Wow.

Yeah there is always someone to defend them!

For good reason...

Pit Bulls will become what they're raised to become. I've been around some (in my family) that won't even bark. Incredibly loyal dogs who won't even go so far as to show teeth.

My finance is a vet tech and started out working in a kennel and ive been around a lot of dogs and have always had some myself. The development of a puppy pitbull comes down entirely to their owner and the persona that gets encouraged as the dog is learning right from wrong.

The problem is that the dogs have reputations of being potentially dangerous so people who related to that / need protection / are crazy themselves are turned on to the prospect of a minature killer "working" for them. So these dogs get negative behavior encouraged, end up hurting / killing someone/thing and the whole breed gets labeled as violent when they're just very capable of being violent. Like most anything else with enough influence I guess.

They (Pit Bulls) were bulldogs that were trained and bred to fight over in Europe before being brought over here. I guess the fact that they've been bred to fight for a few hundred years hasn't had any affect on them.

I'll stay away from them. My own personal experience probably taints me though. A cousin of mine had a Rottweiler. That was the sweetest dog ever. A friend of mine had a Pit Bull. It seemed okay--until it ferociously attacked a friend of his. He got rid of it.

I really don't care that much, but I'll try to avoid them as much as possible. I definitely won't be getting one as a pet.

harv, that's kinda how I feel about German Shepards. I was bitten by one when I was 9. Then, about a year ago, i was doing some yardwork out front while my lab was out there with me and a German Shepard came into the yard and went after my dog. Someone was walking it, but lost control of it for a moment and it got away from her. Luckily nobody was hurt, but well....it's been enough for me to not be a big fan of that breed.

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    Dog for protection? I keep a shotgun for protection ... it doesn't have free will.