Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Who here gave up on JSOnline forum?

And who has a brokeback avatar???
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

all I know is you guys are confusing me with both having kool-aid avatars!

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    I sparred with Tank from time to time, but actually found him more entertaining than annoying. That being said, I applaud the decision to ban him again given that he has been causing the type of trouble described here.

It is not just sadtownpacker, but that fat guy who thinks hes peter griffin and that skinny guy with a michael jackson avator and that walmart guy with a kool aid avator and that woman with a broke back moutain avator and that uwplatville guy. they all hate me.

hah hah hah! I think it is time for a Bring Back Tank movement.

If tank was really making a jillion accounts, as Retail described, that's pretty bad. I'm tempted to talk to Tank to get his side of story, but guess I don't want to put energy into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    I'm tempted to talk to Tank to get his side of story, but guess I don't want to put energy into it.
    Drama King

Blog Entries
    It is not just sadtownpacker, but that fat guy who thinks hes peter griffin and that skinny guy with a michael jackson avator and that walmart guy with a kool aid avator and that woman with a broke back moutain avator and that uwplatville guy. they all hate me.

hah hah hah! I think it is time for a Bring Back Tank movement.

If tank was really making a jillion accounts, as Retail described, that's pretty bad. I'm tempted to talk to Tank to get his side of story, but guess I don't want to put energy into it.

I'd certainly consider Tank to be a reliable source of truth

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    If I knew Matt-NC personally I would kick him in the balls. What a fucking douchebag. I got to find a way to get unbanned so I can go over there and get myself banned again.

If Packerrats is cliquish, it's a rather large and all-inclusive clique. 600+ members and 250+ posters doesn't strike me as a terribly exclusive bunch. Then again, I guess we don't like second rate dickholes around here, so we may be exclusive to that extent.

I've got a present for Matt.

Although anyone who knows what this is knows it won't be of any use on that nutless wonder.

Oh, yeah. And fuck JSO for allowing this teabagger to post this shit anytime he wants, yet they take down hurley's criticisms of thier new policies within minutes. Same ol fluffer bullshit.
    Markie Post? from Night Court?
    My Two favorite teams are the Packers, and whoever plays the Vikings!

I'm tempted to talk to Tank to get his side of story, but guess I don't want to put energy into it.
    Good luck with that! Others tried to "talk" to tank and he refused to discuss the problems. Tank has, and always has had an agenda of drama and attention seeking....why would he discuss something in PM rationally? I believe he was given plenty of chances there.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

My guess is it is 007. But it could have been your "hat" avatar Zig.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

My guess is it is 007. But it could have been your "hat" avatar Zig.
    Hmmm.....what about my avatar signifies brokeback????

maybe someone was interested in the dog in my avatar????

It's starting to get better again, but there are more active sites out there at this point.