Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Job Burnout?

Hubby is right in the middle of trying to sell one of those old things on e-bay. I should check and see if it sold or not.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

If I wasn't already leaving my job, I'd be leaving my job - ya know?

I totally agree w/ K-town. When you have nice perks, a pretty good boss, a comfortable (maybe TOO light) work load - and you STILL hate your job...it's time to leave.

When you don't care about your own personal advancement anymore and you stop taking initiative to spearhead new projects...it's time to leave.

And of course, if you get to work to find a big banner hanging in the office that says, "IS THIS GOOD FOR THE COMPANY?"....it's time to leave. Well, either leave, or upload some software that rips the company off.

I burned out. I felt like I wasn't in a position to contribute the way I was used to contributing anymore, and so I retired at 40. That lasted for a year and a half. Some things changed at the company I left, and I went back there in a different role. It's been great so far, but if it starts to sucks again - I'm back to the beach.

Retirement is wasted on old people.

not sure where this fits in the discussion. maybe just trying to jack-up my post count

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Tyrone, where is that sig from?
    That is from the Chappelle Show where Tyrone gave the recipe for crack cocaine from jail.
    Speaking of Cinoman, i just had a jellybean that tasted like that. Kind of random but whatever