Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27
such a man as President (as you suggest could exist) would be impeached or otherwise forced from his office.

To even consider such a possibility of a man being the Head of State of the most important Nation in the World; and linking that to a suggestion of him being insane...is hardly realistic therefore moot.
You need to get a dose of reality old buddy. The President of the USA can nuke anybody he wants, anytime. He might be impeached, but only after the fact.

Have you already forgotten one US President pushed the button? Twice? Why on earth would you call him insane? He wasn't.

Many people claim the current President doesn't have all his marbles. I am definately not one of them, BTW.

The USA being the MVN of the World is your take. I'm not sure everybody, even in Canada, agrees with that sentiment.

You suffer from a similar mindset as most westerners. I am writing this mail from Shanghai. People around here plan in terms of multiple centuries. You, on the otherhand, do not. You think perhaps in generations at best.