Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lost Episode 2 Live Show Thread

? HOFer
    Sun cheated on her husband. WTF.

? HOFer
    Sun's dad just seems like a dick. I bet he is involved with all of this!

? HOFer
    This episode seems excessively dramatic. I want plot development, not drama!

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Sun's dad just seems like a dick. I bet he is involved with all of this!
    Interesting

? HOFer
    Brando, whats your take on whats going on so far?

? HOFer
    Kate's hot.

Sayid is very suspicious. He has been all along. I really think he's one of the Others. I love Sawyer...his character makes the show alot better in my opinion.

Kate's hot.
    Good.

? HOFer
    damn, things just heated up. Sun is pretty much in trouble. Talk about a plan backfiring! How the hell did they get to the boat without their other boat?

I thought for sure Jin was going to shoot his wife when he was handed the gun and said he knew she betrayed him. Wow...he understands English. I bet when he went to deliver the message, he found out about the affair.
    It's gettin' good guys!!!!!

What do u think partial?

damn, things just heated up. Sun is pretty much in trouble. Talk about a plan backfiring! How the hell did they get to the boat without their other boat?
    Maybe they have a submarine?

? HOFer
    That was really unrealistic. Like they wouldn't hear a god damn motorboat coming up to the other boat when they're that near shore. BS.

She just killed one of the others..so now it's war.

? HOFer
    We don't know that she is dead, she got shot. I am curious as to what becomes of this situation now. Personally, I like season 1 the best where it was all mystery, now I feel like however they resolve it will feel cheap.

? HOFer
    Interesting, the ending was pretty damn good. Sawyer and Kate should no better than to think they're not being listened to an observed, but then again maybe that is what they want to happen? Or perhaps, the Others want them to be planning an escape for some reason. Who knows.

That stuff with Jack is just weird. I think they are going to make him choose Kate and Sawyer or leave the Island at some point. That is pretty much the only thing I can think of.

What else could Ben make him do?

I don't see Jack leaving the show. He's pretty much the main star. I loved the ending. The whole "we have contact with the outside world" thing was cool. I honestly don't think Ben is the main guy in charge. I believe there's someone above him and it'll be revealed at the end of the season. I have a feeling that at some point, it'll be revealed that either Sayid or Kate is one of the Others.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    I don't see Jack leaving the show. He's pretty much the main star. I loved the ending. The whole "we have contact with the outside world" thing was cool. I honestly don't think Ben is the main guy in charge. I believe there's someone above him and it'll be revealed at the end of the season. I have a feeling that at some point, it'll be revealed that either Sayid or Kate is one of the Others.
    I disagree, Ben is the leader of the others who are likely controlled by the dharma initiative/hanso foundation.

Jack isn't going to leave the show, obviously. I 100% agree. He will obviously say no to Benjamin Linus.

? HOFer
    Whooo, what an episode

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    I'm a huge fan of Lost and I'll join the conversation.

Brando - I'm not sure how Kate or Sayid will be revealed as one of the "Others." Going back to season one, we saw flash backs of both of their prior lives and both were on the plane - they can't be Others. They could be turned into Others - which would be cheap and stupid, imo.

Now that I look back on last night's episode...I have two theories. 1) Sun's dad killed her lover...he followed Jin to the apartment and threw him off the balcony when Jin left. 2) Sun killed her lover. She didn't want to go through life with him still living and them not together, she hated disappointing her father and she loves her husband. I believe my second theory is correct because when "the other" woman came on the boat and Sun had the gun pointed at her, but she told Sun she wouldn't kill her because she knows her and she's not a killer, but then Sun shot her....that was ironic.