Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Lost Episode 2 Live Show Thread

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    You guys are making this hard on me.......never watched the show but I'm getting tempted to go out and rent the previous seasons DVDs.
    If you're going to do that, stop reading right now! We've already revealed tooooo much!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Brando, you must have been smoking some of that sheeze Locke and his hippy crew where growing cuz you are tripping!! Last nights epi was great!!

Did you guys notice the leader of the hippy crew was the Other that wore the fake beard?
    I have to say last night's episode sucked. Why was John in the jungle? Why was Ecko in the cave? Why the heck was Desmond naked? It was a little silly to be honest.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    I have to say last night's episode sucked. Why was John in the jungle? Why was Ecko in the cave? Why the heck was Desmond naked? It was a little silly to be honest.
    I do agree about Ecko (did you know is you spelled it Ekcol it is Locke backwards?). That bear would have done alot more damage to get him to the cave. He really should be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    I do agree about Ecko (did you know is you spelled it Ekcol it is Locke backwards?). That bear would have done alot more damage to get him to the cave. He really should be dead.
    Yeah...that was just plain silly. I wish they would do things a bit more believable.

? HOFer
    I just watched the season 1 finale and the season 2 premier. They are pretty much the best thing on TV, period.

? HOFer
    "You have to lift it up" - Desmond to Jack

In the same sort of confusing manner about the Locke speech. We'll see if this ever comes into play, but it is interesting if you watch season 2 episode 1 and notice the similiarity between how he speaks.