Thread: BUY WEEK ?

BUY WEEK ?

What to do ? Work on the yard, honey do's ? What did you guys (and gals)do on your buy week ? Thinking of having my back waxxed ? I already shot bambi (nice 4x5 whitetail). I don't bowl, play cards or needle work, so what ? Help please.... it's a long week.....

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !
    NFCN Champs 2005 & 2006, NFC Champs 2006

"Some people go though life wondering if they have made a difference, ... Marines do not have that problem." - Ronald Regan

? HOFer
    learn to code in java.

Blog Entries

Re: BUY WEEK ?

Quote Originally Posted by BEARMAN
    What to do ? Work on the yard, honey do's ? What did you guys (and gals)do on your buy week ? Thinking of having my back waxxed ? I already shot bambi (nice 4x5 whitetail). I don't bowl, play cards or needle work, so what ? Help please.... it's a long week.....

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !

It is truly an upsetting week, and my bye week was even worse because our cable went out.

Take the honey out to dinner and a movie and let her know how important she is..............get those brownie points.........knowing you need to bank some for the following weekend when you'll be full bore on football again.

Reassess your financial plan and goals in this world; then go relax and have some beers while toasting your undefeated team. Remember that life is good at the top, and it's much easier to fall off than it is to stay there so enjoy it while you can.

Cheers,

B

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !
    Perhaps learn the difference an adjective and a verb.

? HOFer

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !
    Perhaps learn the difference an adjective and a verb.

Bearman,

Take this extra time during the bye week to do some reading. Go out and buy the book "Favre". It comes with a great DVD. You will be able to learn more about the GREATEST QUARTERBACK to ever play at your beloved Soldier Field!!!!

I want to have some fun guys.... not go back to school(didn't work the first time?) or read about Lord Farve. I will go look at the game book and see if there is any other small furry animals I can hunt and kill. Exellent idea about building up football points ! One can never have too many football points ! Let's see, roses, dinner, and a chick flick. That's good for another 1/3 of a season. And if I am "nice" to her sisters, even more football points ! WoW, TY ! All this and DA BEARS are 6 an 0 !

GO BEARS !

"Some people go though life wondering if they have made a difference, ... Marines do not have that problem." - Ronald Regan

Senior Rat Veteran Green Bud Packer's Avatar
    take a long walk on a short pier. lake mich is awesome at this time of year.
    Think I'll roll another number for the road.
    I HATE everything about the Minnesota Vikings

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well On the Pack's bye week I rooted for the bears to lose. Im sure you wont have much trouble wishing the same on the Packers.

Would it be a bi-week for the Bears?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Hey, ... HEY ! Where is the luv ? I am losing that warm fuzzy feeling ?

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !

WOooOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo !
    That was my " 200th " post !
    Do I get a prise ?

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !

WOooOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo !
    That was my " 200th " post !
    Do I get a prise ?

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !

Im just givin ya some shit Harvey Bearman. Cant take it too personal. We havent had Packer football to bitch about or be disgusted by for almost 2 weeks now. We're gettin grouchy and need to lash out.

It's all good ! I am here providing a service, shoulder to cry on, ear to lisen with, arch enemy to throw things at, just having fun and spreading the news.... DA BEARS ARE 6 an 0 BABY !

GO BEARS !

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !

You could go about using up the rest of your nine lives. Only 8 left after Monday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Im just givin ya some shit Harvey Bearman. Cant take it too personal. We havent had Packer football to bitch about or be disgusted by for almost 2 weeks now. We're gettin grouchy and need to lash out.
    Harvey Bearman? Hey now. I resemble that remark.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    HA. I was actually trying to see if someone would pick up the Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law reference. Too obscure I spose.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers

Harv, your a Bear-fan???