Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants

Quote Originally Posted by test
    personal info how?

HE made the post with that link. I didn't dig it up.

This doesn't qualify as a rant?
    All that and that's the only bit you have a response for? Did you even read the rest of it?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by test
    personal info how?

HE made the post with that link. I didn't dig it up.

This doesn't qualify as a rant?

Now don't be a weasel Matt. Man up and take your punishment.
    I got my slap on the wrist in a pm. But you opened the door.

bla bla bla.

when will the others in this mess get theirs for me to see?

For the record, I hate being ignored just a tad more than you hate insults to your family. You gonna answer me or what?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Alright ENOUGH!! This is the rants thread, so here goes. test, You would not expect Mike Davis to ban people for bringing up family so I don't know why you're so hellbent on expecting it here.
    fine but then I can let insults about your family fly and it won't matter. right?

Other teams fans are not forbidden there, I can't see why you expect Madtown to somehow require that everyone who signs on here be only Packer fans. How would he even tell? We would lose out on a lot of learning and differing points of view if we lost these members. Sometimes they can come up with a way of looking at things you never thought of. Mad has already said he won't tolerate trolls. There's a difference.
    Amazing. When the trolls stick it to GB, you all just roll over. When I stick it back to them, I'm the boogey man.

If you look at the rules section of this forum, it says specifically that people's posts are NOT censored here. It is not Mad's job to defend your wife--but to protect his forum. He does an admirable job of that. The ONLY things that are forbidden to post here is personal information. I don't know what anyone else saw, but I saw an attempt to do that.
    does anyone believe cambell soup is dumb enough to link from his own site? it was a joke. Everyone is supposed to tolerate jokes. right?

If you don't like it, go run over to jso and tell them that your wife was insulted and see how much sympathy you get there.
    What because I'm not a little lemming bitch like many posters here and proclaim how great you are, I'm in the wrong?

I'm truly beginning to believe that the only reason you came here was to find complaints to post at jso and to disrupt this place.
    believe what ever you want. I don't care. It's obvious you don't.

If you have that much hatred in your heart that you can hate a Packer Fan forum then your wife is not the one that deserves the pity.
    Now you're doing the same fucking thing. Why is bringingly family into things accpetable?

I didn't open the door to this. It's up to idle threat to close it.

1. You can insult my wife all you want.

2. Nobody's rolling over to trolls. You're not sticking it back to them, you're just telling them to go away. Chicago has enough chinks in their armor that they can't talk a little smack without getting smacked back. Try reminding them that their quarterback is as durable as fine china or that he just plain sucks and will lose his job by week 3. They have a comeback for this? (Now's not the time, Baddest, I'm just posing an example.

3. Usually jokes come with some sort of smiley or indication that you're joking. Helps a lot, but when you also dump it on jso, it didn't seem like a joke there either--whatever.

3. Noboday asked you to proclaim anything, but I, for one, thought you would see the value of the contributions here and quit complaining about this place once you started contributing to it.

4. I do care. I love this place and was really hoping you'd contribute. I was wrong.

5. I'm not doing the same thing. I said nothing about your wife. My comment was about what was said. If you read what I said then you will realize that I said I pity YOU. Not her. She has nothing to do with this. I am sure she is a perfectly wonderful person and if she is, in fact ill (that YOU intimated she may or may not be) then she has my wishes for a speedy recovery.

6. If you want Idle to finish it, at least please wait 'til he gets back on the board.

I'm trying to limit it to one thread now. You're the one carrying on.

When Bretskty finds out he's gonna head straight over to your house....

I heard his flight lands a 4...

I was reading were this fight all began and it seems to me that test is kind of touchy when it comes to his wife. So, if you know that he takes this subject very serious, why do some of you keep trying to piss him off. There may be something that he had to go through with his wife and he really hates when people even bring her up. I say who ever he's mad at, just say sorry and move on.

On the another hand Test, I was reading and it all started by someone saying "I feel sorry for your wife." Thats not directly talking about her, but more of a insult to you.

Point is, everyone needs to lighten up and remember that this is a place to chill out and express your thoughts (hopefully good ones).

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD
    I was reading were this fight all began and it seems to me that test is kind of touchy when it comes to his wife. So, if you know that he takes this subject very serious, why do some of you keep trying to piss him off. There may be something that he had to go through with his wife and he really hates when people even bring her up. I say who ever he's mad at, just say sorry and move on.

On the another hand Test, I was reading and it all started by someone saying "I feel sorry for your wife." Thats not directly talking about her, but more of a insult to you.

Point is, everyone needs to lighten up and remember that this is a place to chill out and express your thoughts (hopefully good ones).
    Well put, MD.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Nobody on this forum insulted Matt's wife.

Matt took offense to a quip where his wife was in a statement.

This does not equate to bringing his wife into an argument. However, Matt has a massive emotional investment in this now, and won't be backing down anytime soon. His pride won't let him.

Matt, I'm sure we could exchange wife stories. I'm sure, I'd win. You have NO IDEA about my wife stories.

Your problem isn't your wife, though. It's you. You can't read. Or you can't comprehend. You've been told by some of the most respected and honored posters here that you misunderstood this. Yet, you continue to bash the mods and your fellow posters because they do not agree with you.

How about you offer me a salient reason to agree with your position? How about you make a case that supports your absurd claim that people have insulted you by dragging your family into this.

How about, you make some, remote connection to the severity of your OPF-daughter quote and what anyone here has had to write about you?

When I read that, you lost me, man. I don't care if you never post here again. If you ever spoke about my daughter in such a tone, even hypothetically, I would call upon the mods to make a him or me decision. Because, that, idiot, was something I wouldn't even expect from a Teddy Troll. Far less a fellow Packer Backer.

You owe OPF a major apology. Until he receives it, I will bash the living daylights out of anything you might slip on.

If I feel like it.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak

When Bretskty finds out he's gonna head straight over to your house....

HAIL TO THE FIRST ACKNOWLEDGE GRAILEE

So where to you live ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    .......insert rant here..............

Pssst. T. I don't think Matt is here anymore. Hell, I don't think he was all there to begin with.

You can reach him care of JSO if you like.

That was a damn waste of a perfectly fine rant.

You might as well stop talking to Matt, he's been banned.

And now he's telling stories at JSO about how horrible he was treated here, and banned just for speaking his mind.

Which was most likely his intention to begin with.

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by falco
    You might as well stop talking to Matt, he's been banned.
    Mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD
    I was reading were this fight all began and it seems to me that test is kind of touchy when it comes to his wife. So, if you know that he takes this subject very serious, why do some of you keep trying to piss him off.

Because sometimes it's better to encourage the inevitable melt down and help him get banned from the forum right away rather than letting him regain his composure and continue plotting our demise.

Amen, Scott!

Troll-hunting is ugly in the short term, but is worth it in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idle_threat
    Amen, Scott!

Yea but isn't it strange to have a PACKER troll in a Packer forum?

I thought we were talking to Demitrus Underwood for a while there....

Amen, Scott!

Hahahaha!

The infamous D.U. ...

Didn't you just groan out loud the first time you heard ol' Denny Green drafted him?

As Packerrat "trolls" go, you're the original ... and still the best!

Amen, Scott!

Hahahaha!

The infamous D.U. ...

Didn't you just groan out loud the first time you heard ol' Denny Green drafted him?

As Packerrat "trolls" go, you're the original ... and still the best!

I thought it was an odd pick but then the dude drove off after morning practice on DAY ONE and nobody could find him and I KNEW Denny had screwed up bad. Then Denny says it was just an extra pick....IT WAS A FIRST ROUND PICK YOU DUMMY! He later admited it was a huge mistake....