Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    Hello?
    Is it me you're looking for?
    LOL - Yes..... My Endless Love
    Well now I'm dancin' on the ceiling.
    Kids....

Oh come on and sing along....All Night Long...

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherpackfan
    Hello?
    Is it me you're looking for?
    LOL - Yes..... My Endless Love
    Well now I'm dancin' on the ceiling.
    Kids....

Oh come on and sing along....All Night Long...
    ehh.

ok ok, we'll put Lionel away for the night!

One more thing. The latest AP NCAA rankings:

4. Notre Dame (8) 1-0 1,408

Are you fucking kidding me? I understand the whole overrating ND thing - its become a sports cliche for craps sake. But 8 FIRST PLACE VOTES? This is why college football needs a playoff system, is fuckwads like these eight "newspeople" who are more interested in playing Homer Bunghole than actually ranking the teams.

BLARG!!!
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

Are you fucking kidding me? I understand the whole overrating ND thing - its become a sports cliche for craps sake. But 8 FIRST PLACE VOTES? This is why college football needs a playoff system, is fuckwads like these eight "newspeople" who are more interested in playing Homer Bunghole than actually ranking the teams.

BLARG!!!
    Amen brother Skin.

How bout the Utah team that goes undefeated and becomes the first team outside the BCS conferences to break into a BCS bowl. And for their effort they get to play 18th ranked Pitt in the Fiesta bowl. What a crock.

Let them sort it out on the field.

SURI CRUISE UNVEILED.....

grrr who cares !!!

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    No kidding. I'm a lot more interested in this story about the new heir to the throne of Japan. They didn't know it was a boy until a couple of day ago when he splashed down. So we're supposed to believe that with all the electronics they have over there, nobody has access to an ultrasound?

Possible Story Headline: "Princess Royally Fucked, Squats Out an Heir"

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

BLARG!!!
    I could not agree more, Skin. ND should be 2, right behind OSU and Wisconsin

? HOFer
    That my school disables chat programs from wireless internet. I was hoping to finally check up with the sexy mexy now in my hour off assuming he hasn't gone to bed yet, but no, I cannot hop on aim or msn from my laptop. Damn proxies. I suppose if I really wanted to I could hop on one of the windows machines in the labs and find out the IP address from the proxy and input that into my proxy connection for aim and msn, but that seems like a lot of work and in all likelyhood they disabled the ability to view this information.

This is a sick world. What's wrong with people?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0906061grave1.html

Of course, they had to be from WI.

While being morbid and all, I have to make a wise crack about the part that says they didn't receive consent to have sex. DUH, the person was dead.

I don't get it. You are sick enough to have sex with a corpse, yet worried about using a condom? hello??

Bond on these guys was WAY to low and what's with the maximum 5 year sentence? BS!! If they've had no priors they won't even see a jail or prison cell once sentenced.

Just imagine how the family of this young girl feels? That story was in our local paper today and it just made me feel sick reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    I don't get it. You are sick enough to have sex with a corpse, yet worried about using a condom? hello??
    That's what I was thinking too. What, are they worried she's gonna get pregnant??? *shudder* That is so disgusting!!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Wisconsin. In the news again for all the wrong reasons.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...kee-rape_x.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon

This is a sick world. What's wrong with people?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0906061grave1.html
    That is just disgusting. Oh God, there'd be maggots everywhere, and she'd be all purple, and decayed. OMG, how could anybody get any pleasure out of that. For God's sake dude, if your that desperate get a hooker.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

I don't think they were counting on that Ballhawk, I also don't think they were counting on a cement burial vault either.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon
    Wisconsin. In the news again for all the wrong reasons.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...kee-rape_x.htm
    OMG, I know that's been all over the news here.

A few of the neighborhoods in Milwaukee have been getting quite a bit of attention this year....for all the wrong reasons.

Wow, that is gross.

But it's a good segue to my next rant. Don't you hate it when they just lay there?

Re: Rants

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Could someone please explain the concept of hang the fuck up and drive to these imbecils who drive around like torpedoes trying to kill everyone in their paths because they can't seem to drive with a damned phone stuck to their ears?????? No, I did not have an accident but there were sure enough people trying to get into one out there.

Anyone else got anything to get off their chests? I think I'm better now. Carry on.
    Well as I come through " this wild thread " that needs to come fr. the TOP I'll respond to this original post to begin the thread.

Of course today, we are aware that we may be dealing with the menace (or another of the sort) that harmed so many that felt safe here, after choosing to deprt fr. the JSO Packer Forum. If that is in fact the case today he/she has to be stopped.

Two ways.

1) Ignore this vile person or 2. Go to smackdown mode. (I'm not sure y'all are as equipped as I am to go there) The macho thing isn't the answer. Entertaining this asshole isn't the answer.

PLEASE ALL. . .don't respond to him. Be very cautious to whom you respond to?

NO !!! Resond as you have but if it gets strange then go to " I don't need your BS mode". IGNORE that poster,PLEASE for ALL of us don't stroke his sicko ways.

If you read this " ASSHOLE ". . well you know. . .Haaaaahhhhh !!

My advice to ALL here my PACKERRAT Family and it's just common sense. . .ignore his/her ways. . close him/her off. I assume "in fact: this idiot is a male but that is irrelevant. Don't give that poster any POWER over any of YOU. ALL of us here have YOUR back on this issue. Don't panic. .don't overreact please just hit your OWN builtin IGNORE Button.

We need that feature here but YOU already possess it.

So if it's the same asshole. . I don't live in Toronto, ASSHOLE I presently reside in Montreal. I've never resided in Toronto but lived handy to that largest of Canadian City's a long time ago.

I left there to return to the pace of the Maritimes. .To the good life and people that have old fashioned values and morals.I hated driving in the City (on the freeway) in this huge City back then and it's nuts today.

I was always aware that I was close to death driving on the Freeway. I saw such mayham on the highway there.That was the main reason I left an awesome fast track career sold my house and left behind alot of wonderful friends. 55 Men/Friends that I touched while there in my many activities - attended a surprise going away party for me, and that was overwhelming to see/feel. . . so many that touched my life then. . . I had to make a sacrifice to get away from the speed of Toronto and environ's.

I moved here ( the Montreal Area) in March 2005 and I am aware I drive amongst the wildest drivers in the World. Everyone here want to be Mario Andretti. To drive the freeways here, is something none of you would enjoy unless your into thrill seeking. This place is very faaaassssttt !Way over the top too much traffic to police.They drive bumper to bumber often less than one car length at 80 -90 MPH.All you see in your rearview mirror is some idiot trying to ppush you off the road.this is the BIG CITY MONTREAL.The FAST pace.You cannot many of you apppreciate this as I've been all over and nothing is as fast as Montreal. This place is HUGE !! Way ove r the top too much selfishness here.this place has no soul.Well that describes Montreal.It's better where I live or I wouldn't be here.

Nothing takes from me. I am a strong Man.

Often the Lady and I will observe people driving at 80-90 MPH - left hand on the wheel and a DAM cell phone jammed into their stupid head with the right hand. Way too often we see that. It infuriates us to the point, that sometimes we are enraged shaking OUR fist at these assholes.

Careless people that don't have proper control of their vehicle. people that play carelessly with my life. . mine !!

Soon I expect the people here will force the Government "to crackdown on these careless impatient busy bodies" . The last thing I ever want when I'm not at HOME is anyone disturbing my freedom as I do whatever.

OUR Society is going backwards fast. It's going insane with the carelessness the selfishness of such a large percent of the population.

Anybody driving a potential dangerous weapon. . an automobile. . . with the DAM need to be yaking to Sally or Sam, instead of the attention required to operate a vehicle (with both hands on the wheel) has to be punished severely and that will happen in my Country.

I am a Canadian.That means alot, speaks mountains. We get OUR way here, as we are not afraid to use Freedom of Speech as it was meant to be used. Second thing.YOU can't BS a smart Canadian.

WE are upfront for "the Right".

Nothing intimidates Canadians NOT to fight for OUR rights. That is why we are respected and loved all over the world. In many respects we enjoy the finest Country in the world, and it can be better.

This use of Cell phone without a proper headset while operating a motorized vehicle will soon be STOPPED.

That is ridiculous carelessness.

As Canadians . . . we will fight that practise, by supporting a lobby group and organize against dangerous cell phone use in automobiles similiarly as we support MADD.

Want to or really feel the need to make a cell phone call? OK yet JUST this !!

Then before YOU do. Get the Hell off the road, because YOUR endangering me and my fellow Canadian citizens and people that visit my beautiful Country as OUR guests !!

Smarten up idiots !!

I'm outraged at this abuse of my safety when I'm out driving my car. When i'm on the highway, or in the Mall Parking lots. . I have to deal with madness from these self - indulgent idiots.

V.V. Angry at these inconsiderate clowns.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

While I agree in concept about cell phone use, I think there are more important issues that need to be addressed when it comes to driving.

That 80 year old going 45 on the Interstate is more dangerous than the person talking on their cell phone. How about having people retake ROAD tests every 10 years instead of just going in to the DMV and having their vision checked?

Repeat drunk drivers.... I mean we're talking 10, 11, 12 offenses...HOW are these people still able to get in their car and drive? How about some major prison time for people starting with their first repeat offense?

The cell phone debate is one that will certainly pick up speed, especially as more accidents and deaths result.

My take on the whole matter is not to outlaw them, but to increase penalties for those that do cause the accidents. Stop saying "no you can't do this or that" and just let people have the freedom to make the decision on their own. If they cause the accident, then be prepared to face the consequences.

Personally, i KNOW that when i'm on my phone, i don't pay attention like I should. If someone is just calling to chat, i'll tell them I'll call them back. if it's business related, I get to the point as quick as possible and explain that I'm on the road and will call them back when I get into the office or can pull off somewhere.