Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants

I HATE DRESS SHOPPING. It is second only to swimsuit shopping...nothing good ever fits.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I hate automated phone crap when there is no option to talk to a human, and I did try "0". Waste of fricking time, going in circles bullshit.

Phew, thanks for letting me rant.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    okay, you cannot only rant for two sentances. then it is just a complaint. a rant, usually means that you go on and on. come on you two, you need to rant a little longer than just two short sentances. you cannot even start to feel better by only getting two sentances off your chest. when you vent, you need to let it out. see my rant on short rants....more than two sentances, and i feel better.

I hate automated phone crap when there is no option to talk to a human, and I did try "0". Waste of fricking time, going in circles bullshit.

well, thats a little better.

LMAO !!

nice response, badge!!

But that automated response crap reminds me of Dell. Ever try talking to a human there? then when you get someone they're from India and you can't understand them anyhow, but for whatever reason, their name is David.

I HATE Dell and whenever I see people with their computers it makes me cringe. twice I returned things to them and once it took me 6 months to get a refund, the second one well, it's two months and counting right now. the last episode, i ordered a camera from their website, then found it cheaper somewhere else, so I called and cancelled the order. I even have an email response saying it was cancelled. Well, they decided to ship anyhow, which I immediately called and had them pick it back up. That was the last time I will ever buy anything from that company.

I really think they piss the hell out of people and get them so discouraged about returning things, that someone finally says "screw it" and sticks with the item.

BTW, Dell is adding 20,000 new jobs....to the people of India by 2008. Um, congrats Michael Dell, you must be proud of yourself.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I HATE DRESS SHOPPING. It is second only to swimsuit shopping...nothing good ever fits.

Most people fail to realize that cloths off the rack rarely fit anyone. You need to get that shit tailored to fit. I get all my fine shirts and suits either made or tailored to perfection. When I wanna look good, there is only one way to do it. And that Sung Ming Long she has hands like a surgeon.

after measuring your inseam does she give you a happy ending??

I was seriously thinking of having a little black dress made after coming home empty-handed after a second day of shopping. Something basic you can either dress up or down depending on the occasion. I was also considering giving up and getting a beaded fuzzy top I saw and pairing it with a velvet skirt and not caring that it's the wrong season. They always air condition the hell out of these things anyway.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

sorry zig, most guys cannot relate. its a shirt and tie for us. the only thing we have to worry about is matching colors. (which is what the wife is for)

That doesn't help me LW. Now if you could tell me if it would be ok to wear a long velvet skirt with a beautiful cream colored sequined cami, that would be helpful.

just go with jeans and t-shirt

That would go so well with a tux.

You go to the same hair stylist for 7 years and she goes management and doesn't do hair anymore Try 3 new ones and they can't do it right!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    You go to the same hair stylist for 7 years and she goes management and doesn't do hair anymore
    NO WAY! My hair is sooo dispicable, when I finally find an artist that can deal with it, I'm like married. I could not even to begin to deal with "management". Noy way. I am not being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    You go to the same hair stylist for 7 years and she goes management and doesn't do hair anymore
    NO WAY! My hair is sooo dispicable, when I finally find an artist that can deal with it, I'm like married. I could not even to begin to deal with "management". Noy way. I am not being sarcastic.

I want her back!!!!!!! She was so good. When I wanted something new she was awesome and knew exactly what would work. I'm so depressed. Can you tell I just came from the salon? It's like these people are your life line and when they cut you off cold turkey it's rough.

Well, if she can't delegate to meet your wishes, she might get demoted!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    Well, if she can't delegate to meet your wishes, she might get demoted!
    Maybe you are right. I should come up with a plan to screw with her promotion and get her demoted. Besides.....it would be good for all her old clients....not just me. I think this is the unselfish thing to do in this case.

I should come up with a plan to screw with her promotion and get her demoted. Besides.....it would be good for all her old clients....not just me. I think this is the unselfish thing to do in this case.
    What you need to do is take her to one side, insist that her successor understands your hair and that you'd be happy to be a "victim" for two hair jobs "Free Of Charge" till your satisfaction level is guaranteed.

1. Personal training by ex.
    2. No charge on 2 hair-do's.

Where's the pain?

I had the same stylist for about 4 years. She left the profession altogether to go become an auto mechanic. I've gone to about 4 others since her and I just can't find one that I really like, so I hear your pain, 007!

Too bad some good friends of mine who manage Trim Barber, like the top salon in Nashville, don't live closer! Then again I don't feel like burning a week's salary just to have my hair done!