I was undoubtedly going to give a no vote on the referendum; I'd expressed my views more privately to a few and via pm, but here it was.

I felt greatful to UN for creating the site at CE for us. I had to problem being a sub site to CE. And no matter how well we expressed it, I knew if we planned on competing with CE than it would create bad karma and feelings toward a person who helped us out. I was loyal to CE.

I came in here under the presumption that it was an alternative spot for CE posters to come and the main focus was the keep the whole bunch together. I know that was the purpose, but as I wqas reading more I could also tell that many of the individuals wanted to make this a football forum. I took a lower profile and didn't actively recruit members in here....because I didn't support making this into a football forum and hoped CE would continue to do well.

That being said, as all there is to do is move forward. There is no reason to go back to JS. This site is very well set up, and we can certainly make it into a great Packer forum. Get er done.