Thread: ..and the pay is pretty good as well.

..and the pay is pretty good as well.

That's it!! That's where I wanna work!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Ha ha...that's what I said. What did they call one meal..."the mountain of Tuna"?

BTW...did you see Los Lonely Boys when they were on Austin City Limits a few months ago? It was a great show....they even brought Dad out for the last song

No!! I missed that. What's Austin City Limits? I wanted to see them in concert, but already had tix to something else. Next time they are here, I'm definitely going!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    No!! I missed that. What's Austin City Limits? I wanted to see them in concert, but already had tix to something else. Next time they are here, I'm definitely going!
    Austin City Limits is a concert series that's usually on PBS. (Saturday nights).
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Do they ever have reruns or am I gonna have to suck up to someone at PBS? I suppose this'll teach me to read the ad they send to my house.

Google just opened a branch in The Dalles, Oregon last year. This is my wife's home town.

It is a small city of about 15,000 located on the Columbia River in northcentral Oregon.

The locals have very mixed feelings about the arrival of Google. While it did create a number of jobs, many of those new jobs will filled by people moving in from out of state. Home values skyrocketed. Many local residents cannot affort to buy homes with the rising house values.

I don't know if the Google branch in The Dalles offers the same type of food choices as indicated in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Austin City Limits is a concert series that's usually on PBS. (Saturday nights).
    Wow, that show is still around? I remember it being on as far as I can remember.

I used to see the concerts sometimes, but never knew what the show was called. Would have loved to have seen LLB on it, though.

It's as easy as pie. Put in the proper info and pick Austin City Limits. They always have repeats...at least in my town.

http://www.pbs.org/search/search_programsaz.html

SaWEEEEETTTTT!!! Thanks, man!!

Great,

Some dude takes pictures of his meals in the GOOGLE cafeteria!!!

By all means Brett Lider, take those pictures....go to KINKO'S...make industrial size SIGN POSTS....and FEDEX THOSE to KATRINA VICTIMS!!!

I once ate a real fancy restaurant...but uh...I didn't take my plate back to GONZALO the dishwasher and say ...

"HEY DUDE...SEE THIS PLATE? TAKE A GOOD LOOK ESE BECAUSE THIS FOOD, IS GOING RIGHT DOWN MY PANTS!!!!!

HUH? YOU WERE HUNGRY? YOU MAKE 6 BONES AN HOUR...SOME PEOPLE WOULD TAKE PICTURES OF THEIR FOOD TO SHOW YOU WHAT THEY EAT...BUT I WALK BACK AND PERSONALLY LET YOU LOOK AT MY FOOD AS I SUCCULENTLY POUR MY WAISTED SEAFOOD DOWN MY PANT LEGS? LOOK....SOME RICH GUYS THAT WORK AS POOL BOYS FOR A SEARCH ENGINE SNAP PICTURES OF SUSHI!!!!

YOU CAN LOOK AT ME WAISTING MY SEAFOOD CLOSE UP!!!!!

BECAUSE WHEN I EAT AT LONG JOHN SILVER'S, I EAT 60/70 breaded shrimp by the truck load MO FO'S!!!

PUFF...IM DA MAN!!!!!!

Someone beat that guy who snaps pictures of his lunch senseless!!!

Nice rant...