Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Girl Fights on youtube hits Green Bay

Girl Fights on youtube hits Green Bay

I'm sure many of you have seen the group of girls from Long Island who were suspended for fighting after the video appeared on youtube.

This is another story, same situation. Kind of a disturbing trend...

Fight posted on Web site YouTube

A nearly 2-minute video of a fight that occurred Jan. 5 at North Irwin Avenue and East Walnut Street in Green Bay has been posted on the Internet.

The grainy video, posted a week ago under “girl fight in green bay,” shows a group of youths egging on several people fighting.

Green Bay Police Capt. Karl Fluery said this morning that police liaison officers were aware of the video and would view it “to see if there are additional persons of interests.”

The fight resulted in the arrests of four female teenagers and two female adults for disorderly conduct.

Green Bay police responded to a call at 3:11 p.m. Four or five of the 20 to 30 juveniles and adults at the scene were fighting, officers reported. No weapons were found, police said.

Officers said the disturbance remains under investigation.

The video clip can be found on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY7rUWZS2zI. Although you can view the video free of charge, you must be a registered user of the site. Some users may find the video’s content objectionable.

— Mike Hoeft/Press-Gazette

Who was GBRulz fightin' with?

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Who was GBRulz fightin' with?
    That one lady who I almost got into it with at the farmers market last year. Yeah, she can't wait for Favre to retire so she can have a big party to celebrate. That didn't sit well with me

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, this is a great idea. I think posters should stage fights and record them so we can show them to the world.

Matchups I want to see:

GBM vs 007 - Battle of the blondies! Your choice of oil, mud, or whip cream!

]{ilr]3 vs Bearman - The ultimate troll basher vs the typical bear fan, expect this one to get real bloody if ]{ilr]3 gets the advantage.

HarveyWallbanger vs Bretsky - Will they fight like the competitors they are or will it turn into a manlovefest with them complimenting each other as they often do.

Woody vs MMMDK - Two crazy non-USA posters that will fight to the death for sure! No holds barred, no rules.

Woody vs TopHat - Who can make the longer post? Get your reading glasses ready.

Rastak vs Lord Favre - Battle for troll supremecy, no matter who loses Packer fans win!

Madtownpacker vs Partial - The gang member vs the tennis player, you figure it out.

Iron Mike vs Skinbasket - Who is the most shocking, perverse, twisted mind on PR?

Any other good ones?

HAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Well, I've actually been doing the lowlights lately instead of highlights, so I'm not really a blonde at this time, so I'm disqualified

How about.....

bulldog vs CaptainKickass.... which one really has the bite to back up the bark?

FC vs Whiskey.... who can drink who under the table?

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Hmm, this is a great idea. I think posters should stage fights and record them so we can show them to the world.

Matchups I want to see:

]{ilr]3 vs Bearman - The ultimate troll basher vs the typical bear fan, expect this one to get real bloody if ]{ilr]3 gets the advantage.

HarveyWallbanger vs Bretsky - Will they fight like the competitors they are or will it turn into a manlovefest with them complimenting each other as they often do.

Woody vs MMMDK - Two crazy non-USA posters that will fight to the death for sure! No holds barred, no rules.

Rastak vs Lord Favre - Battle for troll supremecy, no matter who loses Packer fans win!

Madtownpacker vs Partial - The gang member vs the tennis player, you figure it out.

Iron Mike vs Skinbasket - Who is the most shocking, perverse, twisted mind on PR?

Any other good ones?
    I would whoop you up 8)

Who do I get?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    MJZiggy vs FavreChild - The battle of Ms Toonice vs Ms Toobitchy. Men wont want to avoid this! Aint nothing but a straight up catfight with Ms Toonice turning out to be a real headcase and going off but Ms Toobitchy winning on a late furious rally.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I would whoop you up 8)
    You better bring your James Bond tennis racket that day!!

What gets me is people are getting so whipped up about this when in fact this has been going on since before Christ was corporal.
    Kids today just have the vid phones to record and post it online. I can't tell you how many chick and guy fights there were after school when I was in junior/senior high (1970-76), and my town was only like 1500 people back then.
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

Matchups I want to see:

Any other good ones?
    Nobody to match up the ole' nutroll with? Wouldn't matter anyways...

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz

Matchups I want to see:

Any other good ones?
    Nobody to match up the ole' nutroll with? Wouldn't matter anyways...
    nutz do you like the american version of the office?

The American Office is nothing compared to the British one. If you think Carell is good wait till you see Ricky Gervais.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    The American Office is nothing compared to the British one. If you think Carell is good wait till you see Ricky Gervais.
    i have, rented it on netflix and we love the american version and we got the brittish verrsion and the parents werent a big fan of it..

There's always vince vs. Packnut. Wait, they might actually kill each other.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Woodson
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    i have, rented it on netflix and we love the american version and we got the brittish verrsion and the parents werent a big fan of it..
    I might be a bit biased because I'm from the UK, but I still think that the acting is better and the humor is better. However, I can see why some people think that the American one is better. It's simply what type of humor you prefer.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

I thought you were a 14 or 15 year old from Florida. Did we ever get that straightened out?

mmmdk. . .uhhh !

but but but I'd fight harder Vs Tarlam!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I like the Brit version a bit better. Besides the office manager was hotter in the British version.