Thread: Dear Abby......

Dear Abby......

Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also, since he lost his job five years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and bullsh*t with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore. You're a United States Senator from New York. Act like one.

Re: Dear Abby......

{ilr]3]Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also, since he lost his job five years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and bullsh*t with his buddies while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore. You're a United States Senator from New York. Act like one.
    Big supporter of Hillary eh? Going to work her campaign?

Yes, I plan to go on the road and campaign for her

Actually niether for nor against at this point.

This joke can be interpreted in any fashion you'd like. If you want to see it as a negative then I guess thats how you see things.

{ilr]3]Yes, I plan to go on the road and campaign for her

Actually niether for nor against at this point.

This joke can be interpreted in any fashion you'd like. If you want to see it as a negative then I guess thats how you see things.
    Well she is definitely NOT clueless when it comes to the infidelity of her husband. Never has been.

Bubba will help her more than he and his past will ever hurt her on her run for the Whitehouse.

Dear Clueless,

Are you sure he's smoking those cigars. I heard he...
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

How does ice tea make an "e" look like an ads?"

Funny story.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley