Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Post Graduation Travel

I hear they have some nice little coffee shops in Amsterdam. :P

I'd use the $3000 to buy down debt and/or save for a house downpayment.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Go for it dude. Enjoy the trip. Stay a couple of months if you can. Take the $3000 out of your wedding budget, because cake and flowers and tux rentals are a total waste of money.

Your trip will make for an excellent Romper Room thread. We can all live vicariously through you as you make posts from internet cafe's in far corners of the world. And Mad will make fun of your inability to get laid.

I agree with what Scott said. That could possibly overtake Tank's blog for the most entertaining thread in RR history.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

? HOFer
    I probably would sell my laptop to fund trip.

? HOFer
    I may not go to Turkey. My friend John is going to go with me whenever we go provided his job allows him to start after we get back.

He is greek. And because he is greek, he hates all turks. They enslaved them. Bastards. Turkey's not exactly safe for americans nowadays, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I may not go to Turkey. My friend John is going to go with me whenever we go provided his job allows him to start after we get back.

He is greek. And because he is greek, he hates all turks. They enslaved them. Bastards. Turkey's not exactly safe for americans nowadays, anyway.
    And, your bum isn't safe from a greek.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial

Ah come on....go to Cyprus.

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    Make sure to watch Eurotrip before you go. It will tell you all you need to know about traveling Europe as a young American.